LOD, Israel, Oct. 18, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
- AudioCodes has extended its portfolio of devices tested for interoperability with BroadSoft BroadCloud®
- The latest devices to be tested include:
- AudioCodes MediaPack 20x – analog telephone adaptor (ATA) with integrated BroadSoft PacketSmart analytics for BroadCloud service assurance resulting in lower costs and fewer on-premises devices
- AudioCodes MediaPack 1288 high density analog gateway - suitable for verticals with large install-bases of analog devices such as hospitality and manufacturing
- 400HD IP phone series - 405HD, an entry-level IP phone, was added to the list of AudioCodes IP phone models already validated for BroadCloud
- AudioCodes Mediant session border controllers (SBC) – enabling local survivability at branch offices for ensuring voice call preservation during WAN failure
- AudioCodes' expanded portfolio reduces the number of vendors at the customer premises and helps accelerate deployment and simplify support
AudioCodes (NASDAQ: AUDC), a leading provider of voice networking solutions that enable enterprises and service providers to transition to all-IP voice networks, today announced that it has expanded the range of its products that have completed interoperability testing for the BroadSoft BroadCloud hosted telephony service. AudioCodes now offers a comprehensive portfolio of high quality voice products designed to accelerate and simplify deployment for business customers of the BroadCloud service.
The latest AudioCodes devices to complete interoperability testing with BroadCloud are:
- AudioCodes MediaPack 20x analog telephone adaptors (ATA) that enable seamless integration of analog devices (such as legacy telephones, fax machines and alarm systems) into BroadCloud. The MediaPack 20x devices come with integrated BroadSoft PacketSmart analytics for BroadCloud service assurance, resulting in lower costs and fewer on-premises devices.
- AudioCodes MediaPack 1288 high density analog gateway supporting up to 288 devices per shelf. The MediaPack 1288 is ideal for sites with large install-bases of analog devices, commonly found in vertical markets such as hospitality and manufacturing.
- The 405HD entry-level IP phone, which was added to the list of AudioCodes 400HD series IP phone models already validated for BroadCloud.
- AudioCodes Mediant session border controller (SBC) models 500, 500L, 800 and 2600. In addition to delivering reliable connectivity between customer sites and BroadCloud's SIP trunk service, all Mediant SBC models now offer local survivability for BroadCloud's hosted UC, ensuring call service preservation during WAN failures.
"By leveraging BroadSoft Business cloud unified communications, team collaboration and contact center solutions, AudioCodes has demonstrated its commitment to reinventing how people work," said Taher Behbehani, chief digital and marketing officer, BroadSoft. "We're thrilled to welcome these AudioCodes devices into our growing user environment, and eager to see the reception of this announcement at Connections."
"Completing BroadCloud interoperability testing for such a wide range of products is an important milestone in our long-standing relationship with BroadSoft," said Lior Aldema, COO and Head of Global Sales at AudioCodes. "Our extensive portfolio provides BroadSoft with the flexibility to offer a solution for virtually any business customer regardless of size or industry, helping to accelerate market adoption and increase the BroadCloud customer base."
AudioCodes is proud to be a Platinum Plus sponsor at BroadSoft Connections in Phoenix, Arizona, October 22-25, 2017. Meet our team at booth P1.
To download AudioCodes' investor relations app, which offers access to its SEC filings, press releases, videos, audiocasts and more, please visit Apple's App Store for the iPhone and iPad or Google Play for Android mobile devices.
AudioCodes Ltd. (NASDAQ, TASE: AUDC) designs, develops and sells advanced Voice-over-IP (VoIP) and converged VoIP and Data networking products and applications to Service Providers and Enterprises. AudioCodes is a VoIP technology market leader, focused on converged VoIP and data communications, and its products are deployed globally in Broadband, Mobile, Enterprise networks and Cable. The Company provides a range of innovative, cost-effective products including Media Gateways, Multi-Service Business Routers, Session Border Controllers (SBC), Residential Gateways, IP Phones, Media Servers, Value Added Applications and Professional Services. AudioCodes' underlying technology, VoIPerfectHD™, relies on AudioCodes' leadership in DSP, voice coding and voice processing technologies. AudioCodes' High Definition (HD) VoIP technologies and products provide enhanced intelligibility and a better end user communication experience in Voice communications. For more information on AudioCodes, visit http://www.audiocodes.com.
Statements concerning AudioCodes' business outlook or future economic performance; product introductions and plans and objectives related thereto; and statements concerning assumptions made or expectations as to any future events, conditions, performance or other matters, are "forward-looking statements'' as that term is defined under U.S. Federal securities laws. Forward-looking statements are subject to various risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those stated in such statements. These risks, uncertainties and factors include, but are not limited to: the effect of global economic conditions in general and conditions in AudioCodes' industry and target markets in particular; shifts in supply and demand; market acceptance of new products and the demand for existing products; the impact of competitive products and pricing on AudioCodes' and its customers' products and markets; timely product and technology development, upgrades and the ability to manage changes in market conditions as needed; possible need for additional financing; the ability to satisfy covenants in the Company's loan agreements; possible disruptions from acquisitions; the ability of AudioCodes to successfully integrate the products and operations of acquired companies into AudioCodes' business; and other factors detailed in AudioCodes' filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. AudioCodes assumes no obligation to update the information in this release.
©2017 AudioCodes Ltd. All rights reserved. AudioCodes, AC, HD VoIP, HD VoIP Sounds Better, IPmedia, Mediant, MediaPack, What's Inside Matters, OSN, SmartTAP, User Management Pack, VMAS, VoIPerfect, VoIPerfectHD, Your Gateway To VoIP, 3GX, VocaNom, AudioCodes One Voice and CloudBond are trademarks or registered trademarks of AudioCodes Limited. All other products or trademarks are property of their respective owners. Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
SOURCE AudioCodes Ltd.