PETAH TIKVA, Israel, Nov. 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Cellebrite, the leading provider of digital intelligence solutions, today announced record bookings and revenue for the third quarter and for the first three quarters of 2017. Bookings for the year grew thirty-eight percent over the first three quarters of 2016; revenue for the first three quarters grew twenty-two percent over the first three quarters of 2016. Third quarter bookings grew sixty-five percent while revenue grew eleven percent compared to the third quarter of 2016.
Cellebrite's strong business momentum was shared across all geographical markets and product line segments—including digital forensics, digital triage, and digital analytics. Sales results reflected key business transactions in the law enforcement, military and intelligence sectors.
Highlights for the quarter include:
- The launch of a new brand identity to reflect the company's strategic focus on the burgeoning Digital Intelligence market opportunity.
- Establishment of a dedicated operation in Australia.
- Successful recruitment of more than one hundred new team members to meet market demand for Cellebrite products and services.
- The introduction of the Company's next-generation analytics products with powerful machine learning algorithms to enable rapid identification of text, image, and video evidence.
- The release of a solution for provides forensically sound, real-time collection, preservation and analysis of public domain social media evidence.
- A new UFED release with unique unlocking and extraction capabilities for leading Samsung and LG devices—another industry-first for Cellebrite's flagship mobile forensics product line.
"Q3 was a momentous quarter for Cellebrite, with strong execution across all areas of our business, from sales and marketing to research and development," said Yossi Carmil Global Co-CEO, Cellebrite. "Our business results reflect the increased understanding among our customers of the role digital intelligence plays in helping to create a safer world."
For more information about Cellebrite, please visit the Company's website, www.cellebrite.com.
Cellebrite: Digital Intelligence for a Safer World
Digital data plays an increasingly important role in investigations and operations of all kinds. Making data accessible, collaborative and actionable is what Cellebrite does best. As the global leader in digital intelligence with more than 60,000 licenses deployed in 150 countries, Cellebrite provides law enforcement, military, intelligence, and enterprise customers with the most complete, industry-proven range of solutions for digital forensics, triage and analytics.
By enabling access, sharing and analysis of digital data from mobile devices, social media, cloud, computer, cellular operators and other sources, Cellebrite products, solutions, services and training help customers build the strongest cases quickly, even in the most complex situations. As a result, Cellebrite is the preferred one-stop shop for digital intelligence solutions that make a safer world more possible every day.
Cellebrite is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Sun Corporation, a listed Japanese company (6736/JQ)