CLEVELAND, Aug. 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Content Marketing Institute announced today the finalists for the top four prizes in the 2015 Content Marketing Awards, the leading international awards program for the content marketing industry. The winners will be announced and celebrated at a live awards ceremony during Content Marketing World, September 10, 2015, in Cleveland, Ohio.
The finalists for Content Marketing Project of the Year, Agency of the Year (two categories) and Content Marketer of the Year were chosen by a panel of all-star judges. They are the "best of the best" from the more than 1,200 entries in 75 categories recognizing all aspects of content marketing, from strategy to distribution, from design to editorial.
Project of the Year finalists include:
- Line//Shape//Space (Autodesk)
- Lenovo's content marketing program strategy (King Content)
- Sodexo's Mindful by Sodexo (Rodale Grow)
- Sprint Business' content brand launch (Velocity Partners)
- GSK Consumer Health's Excedrin content category (Weber Shandwick)
- Quiznos' Toasty.TV Original Parodies (Windowseat)
Agency of the Year finalists for agencies with less than 100 employees include:
- Head Office NL
- Influence & Co.
- King Content
- Velocity Partners
Agency of the Year finalists for agencies with more than 100 employees include:
- C3 Creative Code and Content GmbH
- Marcus Thomas LLC
- Meredith Xcelerated Marketing
- New Content
Content Marketer of the Year finalists include:
- Alia Kemet, U.S. Media Manager, IKEA
- David Beebe, VP Global Creative and Content Marketing, Marriott
- Kathy Button Bell, Chief Marketing Officer, Emerson
- Patricia Brown, Director, The Content Hub, CSC
- Paul Crandell, Senior Vice President of Marketing, GoPro
- Vishal Khanna, Director of Marketing and Business Development, Wake Forest Innovations
You can see a full list of the 2015 winners and finalists in all 75 categories on the Content Marketing Awards website.
Content Marketing World 2015 will be held September 8-11, 2015, in Cleveland, Ohio, and is still open for registration. This year's event expects to draw 3,500 attendees from 50 countries.
About Content Marketing Institute
Content Marketing Institute is the leading global content marketing education and training organization, teaching enterprise brands how to attract and retain customers through compelling, multi-channel storytelling. CMI's Content Marketing World event, the largest content marketing-focused event, is held every September in Cleveland, Ohio, USA, and the Intelligent Content Conference event is held every spring. CMI publishes the bi-monthly magazine Chief Content Officer, and provides strategic consulting and content marketing research for some of the best-known brands in the world. CMI is a 2012, 2013 and 2014 Inc. 500 company. Watch this video to learn more about CMI.
SOURCE Content Marketing Institute