DUBLIN, Oct. 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z4w7xl/2016_emerging) has announced the addition of the "2016 Emerging Opportunities in the US Point-of-Care/POC Testing Market: Cancer Clinics, Ambulatory Centers, Surgery Centers, Nursing Homes, Birth Centers--Supplier Shares, Competitive Strategies, Segment Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Instrument" report to their offering.
This new 107-page report contains 180 tables, provides a comprehensive analysis of the emerging POC market segments, including their dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic instrument and reagent suppliers develop more effective business, R&D and marketing strategies.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of the emerging POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for chemistry, immunodiagnostic, microbiology, hematology and coagulation procedures by market segment:
- Cancer Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Surgery Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Birth Centers
By test category:
- Routine and Special Chemistry
- Microbiology/Infectious Diseases
- Flow Cytometry
- Drugs of Abuse
- Endocrine Function
- Tumor Markers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of over 130 diagnostic procedures.
- Review of the leading POC chemistry, immunoassay, hematology and coagulation analyzers, both currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologies and products, by test.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next ten years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- ADI/American Diagnostica
- Agilent Technologies
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Diagnostica Stago/Trinity Biotech
- Eiken Chemical
- EKF Diagnostics
- Helena Laboratories
- Instrumentation Laboratory
- International Technidyne/Nexus DX
- Kyowa Medex
- Mackay Life Sciences
- Nihon Kohden
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z4w7xl/2016_emerging
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets