DUBLIN, May 9, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Carbon Fiber Textile Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The future of the global carbon fiber textile market looks promising with opportunities in transportation, marine, wind energy, aerospace/defense, and construction industries. The global carbon fiber textile market is expected to reach an estimated $2.1 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 7.3% from 2018 to 2023. The major drivers for this market are growing demand for lightweight and high performance composite materials in in transportation, marine, wind energy, aerospace/defense, and construction industries.
The study includes the carbon fiber textile market size and forecast for the global carbon fiber textile market through 2023, segmented by end use industry, product type, and region, as follows:
Woven textile is forecast to remain the largest segment due to its wide application area in transportation, aerospace/defense, and wind energy industries. The non-woven textile is expected to witness highest growth over the forecast period due to its better drapablity, optimization in component design, and de-lamination resistance
Within the global carbon fiber textile market, aerospace/defense will remain the largest end use industry due to wider application area and high performance requirement. Transportation segment is expected to witness highest growth over the forecast period due to the increasing demand for lightweight materials.
Europe is expected to remain the largest market for carbon fiber textiles due to presence of leading carbon fiber composite component manufacturers. Rest of the World region is expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period due to the expected increase in vehicle production and the growing use of lightweight composites components.
Some of the features of Carbon Fiber Textile Market Report: Trends, Forecast, and Competitive Analysis Include:
- Market size estimates: Carbon fiber textile market size estimation in terms of value ($M) and volume (Kilotons) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2012-2017) and forecast (2018-2023) by application, and end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Carbon fiber textile market size by various applications such as end use industry and product segment in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Regional analysis: Carbon fiber textile market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for carbon fiber textile in the global carbon fiber textile market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for carbon fiber textile in the global carbon fiber textile market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classifications
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2012 to 2023
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Carbon Fiber Textile Market Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Carbon Fiber Textile Market by End Use Industry
3.3.3: Wind Energy
3.3.4: Aerospace and Defense
3.4: Global Carbon Fiber Textile Market by Product Type
3.4.1: Woven Textiles
3.4.2: Non-Crimp Textiles
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Operational Integration
5.3: Geographical Reach
5.4: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunities Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for the Global Carbon Fiber Textile by End Use Industry
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for the Global Carbon Fiber Textile Market by Product Type
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for the Global Carbon Fiber Textile Market by Region
6.1.4: Innovations in Carbon Fiber Textile Industry
6.2: Emerging Trends in the Global Carbon Fiber Textile Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of the Global Carbon Fiber Textile Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures in the Global Carbon Fiber Textile Market
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.6: SGL Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wnpg8z
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets