LONDON, June 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4899252/
It also includes historical and forecasted epidemiological data for the prevalent cases of Actinic Keratosis from 2013-2023.
Actinic Keratosis (AK) commonly known as a solar keratosis is a precancerous crusty lesion caused by damage from exposure to ultraviolet (UV) radiation. It is considered a pre-cancer condition if left untreated could develop into a skin cancer, most often squamous cell carcinoma (SCC). AKs appear on areas which are most commonly exposed to sun such as the face, scalp, shoulders, neck, the back of the hands and forearms, etc.
According to DelveInsight, the market size for Actinic Keratosis in 7 MM is estimated to be USD XX Million by 2023 at a CAGR of 2.5% for the forecast period i.e., 2013-2023. Market size covered in our report, is based only upon the topical therapies approved for Actinic Keratosis.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house Forecast model analysis by Publisher team of industry experts.
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the Actinic Keratosis market.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Actinic Keratosis in US, Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom) and Japan.
- To understand the future market competition of Actinic Keratosis therapies in the 7MM and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers.
- The report provides historical as well as forecasted epidemiology of Actinic Keratosis in the 7MM.
- To understand the regulatory scenario in major markets.
- The Report also covers the detailed historical and forecasted Actinic Keratosis market covering United States, Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom) and Japan from 2013-2023.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4899252/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/actinic-keratosis-market-insights-epidemiology-and-market-forecast-2023-300470206.html