ROSELAND, N.J., Sept. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ADP®, a leading global provider of Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions, today unveiled new enhancements to its portfolio of integrated HCM solutions for both midsized and large employers. These enhancements will help ADP clients unlock the full potential of their business through insightful, innovative and expertise-driven solutions that enable them to manage their workforces in an ever-increasing competitive and complex business environment.
ADP's new HCM features, which were showcased today at ADP Innovation Day, a virtual event where senior leaders presented the company's next-generation capabilities, are available on both the ADP Vantage HCM® platform for large organizations and the ADP Workforce Now® platform for midsized businesses.
"Empowering our clients to effectively and confidently address evolving business challenges requires a comprehensive and innovative HCM solution that supports the full spectrum of HR needs – from recruitment to retirement and everything in between," said Carlos Rodriguez, President and Chief Executive Officer, ADP. "By driving ongoing innovation across our solutions, we are helping companies of all sizes leverage the latest technologies and best practices to simplify human capital management and uncover insights needed to drive their business forward."
New ADP HCM Platform Enhancements Include:
- Global Human Resources System of Record enables U.S.-based multinational employers to easily manage human resources information for their employees around the world. Both ADP Vantage HCM and ADP Workforce Now have multi-lingual and multi-currency capabilities, and can handle global data fields using International Organization of Standardization formats. In addition, ADP has certified to the U.S.-EU and U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor programs to facilitate the compliant handling of relevant international human resources client data. When combined with ADP's industry-leading solutions for global payroll and global time and labor management, these new capabilities provide ADP clients of all sizes with the most complete set of global HCM solutions for managing their increasingly global employee populations.
- ADP Document Cloudsm provides clients with a new and innovative solution to store, manage and search employee records within their integrated HCM platform. Created using HCM best practices for employee records management, ADP Document Cloud is hosted within ADP's secure environment and helps clients to:
- Reduce paper and gain control over the huge amount of employee records required in today's human resources departments.
- Increase disaster preparedness through a cloud-based employee records management system that is built on ADP's secure infrastructure.
- Enable secure access wherever and whenever, using mobile devices or traditional personal computers.
- Attach any type of document to a digital employee record to support certifications, job history, performance, and more.
- Regulate varying levels of access for multiple users using ADP's access rights settings.
- ADP Analyticssm provides employers with meaningful and actionable insights into their business to facilitate data-driven decision-making. By incorporating industry standard HCM metrics, human resources executives, business owners and managers now can quickly visualize key performance indicators allowing them to better:
- Discover HCM trends and patterns that might create risk to the business and diagnose their root cause by analyzing the data and identifying problem areas.
- Make confident, well-informed decisions by leveraging proven "out of the box" HCM metrics and elevating the strategic role of HR.
- Be automatically alerted to problem areas by setting thresholds and warnings that constantly monitor key areas and create unavoidable visual signals.
- Provide HCM measurement metrics directly to managers to assess their team's workforce efficiency and continually improve workforce performance.
- Ask specific HCM questions to the powerful search tool and receive direct data-driven answers, eliminating hours of research.
- ADP® Mobile Solutions App expands both employee and manager self-service options. Employees now can use the free ADP Mobile Solutions App from their mobile device to access their retirement accounts, flexible spending accounts (FSAs), as well as time-off balances. Employees can also enroll for an ALINE Card by ADP®, reload the card, update cardholder profile information and locate surcharge-free ATMs within close proximity. Managers now can view, edit and approve employee timecards, as well as review and approve employee time-off requests from anywhere. ADP's Mobile Solutions App is already used by more than one million workers, frequently ranks in the top 10 free business apps rated on iTunes®, and is the top-rated global human capital management app.
More than 45,000 clients worldwide already use ADP's enhanced HCM solutions portfolio. To learn more, visit www.adp.com/solutions/services/human-capital-management.
With more than $11 billion in revenues and more than 60 years of experience, ADP® (NASDAQ: ADP) serves approximately 620,000 clients in more than 125 countries. As one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing and Human Capital Management solutions, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, talent management, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source, and helps clients comply with regulatory and legislative changes, such as the Affordable Care Act (ACA). ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, and heavy equipment dealers throughout the world. For more information about ADP or to contact a local ADP sales office, reach us at 1.800.225.5237 or visit the company's Web site at www.adp.com.
The ADP logo, ADP, ADP Vantage HCM, ADP Workforce Now and ALINE Card by ADP are registered trademarks of ADP, Inc. ADP Document Cloud and ADP Analytics are service marks of ADP, Inc. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. Copyright © 2013 ADP, Inc.
Michael Schneider ADP (973) 567-1775 firstname.lastname@example.org