SARATOGA, Wyo., Aug. 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch, an Orvis dual-endorsed fly fishing and wing shooting lodge and named the No. 1 Resort in the U.S. by Conde Nast Traveler's 2014 Reader's Choice Awards, announced getaway packages for the fall season including new offerings and annual favorites.
Located on 30,000 acres of pristine, Western landscape in the heart of Wyoming's famed Platte River Valley, The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch is especially wondrous in the fall. Reveling in cooler temperatures and the exploding colors of the Sierra Madre Mountain Range, guests can experience outdoor recreation at its finest complemented by immersive western luxury. With all-inclusive accommodations and dining experiences as well as on-ranch activities including horseback riding, fly fishing, shooting sports, challenge pursuits, wellness programs and trail adventures, there's something special for everyone this fall at Brush Creek Ranch including:
- Wild West Fall Sporting & Spa Escape: Adventure and luxury meet when couples enjoy choice of premium ORVIS-endorsed fly fishing or wing shooting experience plus luxurious 90 minute Teepee massage experience for two on select fall dates.
- Western Ranch Corporate Reboot: Trade the boardroom and oxfords for a luxury ranch sporting adventure and cowboy boots with a customized western experience. Includes private ground transfers with lunch from Denver International Airport and specialty cigars and whiskey tasting dinner.
- Cowgirl Up for the Cure: Third annual event returns September 27th-30th to benefit Susan G. Komen. Features Ambassador Nancy Brinker, Founder & Global Chair, and others, providing up close and personal insight into the latest in health, wellness and cancer prevention. Plus, opportunities to create an enduring community with fellow cowgirls.
- Rustic Honeymoon Adventure: Luxurious honeymoon ranch escape combines intimate romantic adventures with the true spirit of the West. Includes Champagne & Chocolate Covered Strawberries welcome, private guided newlyweds horseback ride and secluded dinner for two.
- Ultimate Cast & Blast Adventures: Brush Creek Ranch is a dual Orvis Endorsed Fly Fishing and Wingshooting Lodge and with the Cast & Blast Adventure guests can experience 30,000 supremely private acres of endless adventure -- featuring elite private fly fishing combined with thrilling private Wingshooting adventure hunts.
For more information on the 2015 fall season packages and experiences at The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch, visit www.brushcreekranch.com or call (307) 327-5284.
About The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch
The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch, a Preferred Hotels & Resorts LEGEND collection resort and ORVIS dual-endorsed fly-fishing and wingshooting lodge and recently named the No. 1 Resort in the U.S. and No. 2 Resort in the World by Conde Nast Traveler's 2014 Reader's Choice Awards, is an exclusive, independent guest ranch set amid a century-old working cattle ranch outside of Saratoga in south central Wyoming's North Platte River Valley. Sitting on 30,000 acres and bordering a million acres of federal wild lands, Brush Creek Ranch's Grand Lodge and collection of new and renovated historic guest cabins and quarters are open to destination weddings, private corporate events and family vacations. For more information about The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch or to inquire about rates call (307) 327-5284, email email@example.com or visit www.BrushCreekRanch.com or on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
SOURCE The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch