Alacer Gold Announces Second Quarter 2015 Operating & Financial Results Release Date and Conference Call

Jul 14, 2015, 15:23 ET from Alacer Gold Corp.

TORONTO, July 14, 2015 /CNW/ - Alacer Gold Corp. ("Alacer" or the "Company") [TSX: ASR and ASX: AQG] will release its second quarter 2015 operating results, financial statements and the related management's discussion and analysis on Monday, July 27 (North America) after markets close.

Mr. Rod Antal, President & Chief Executive Officer of Alacer, will host a conference call on Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 6:00 p.m. (North America Eastern Daylight Time) and Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 8:00 a.m. (Australian Eastern Standard Time).

You may listen to the call via webcast The conference call presentation will also be available at the link provided prior to the call commencing.

You may participate in the conference call by dialing:


for U.S. and Canada


for Australia


for Hong Kong


for Singapore


for United Kingdom


for International

Alacer Gold Call              

Conference ID

If you are unable to participate in the call, a webcast will be archived until Wednesday, October 28, 2015 and a recording of the call will be available on Alacer's website at or through replay until Friday, August 28, 2015 by using passcode 8901# and calling:


for U.S. and Canada


for Australia

The corresponding financial statements and management's discussion and analysis will be posted on Alacer's website and on

About Alacer Gold

Alacer is a leading intermediate gold mining company, with an 80% interest in the world-class Çöpler Gold Mine in Turkey operated by Anagold Madencilik Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S. owned 80% by Alacer and 20% by Lidya Madencilik Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S. ("Lidya Mining"). The Corporation's primary focus is to maximize portfolio value, maximize free cash flow, minimize project risk and, therefore, create maximum value for shareholders.

Alacer is actively pursuing initiatives to enhance value beyond the current mine plan:

  • Çöpler Oxide Production Optimization – expansion of the existing heap leach pad to 58 million tonnes has started. Approximately 70% of the expansion area is within the existing mine permit area and that portion is currently under construction. The remaining 30% area necessary for final construction in 2016 requires an additional land use permit that is being permitted with the POX plant and is currently awaiting final approval. The Corporation continues to evaluate opportunities to optimize and extend oxide production beyond the current reserves.

  • Çöpler Sulfide Project – the Corporation is moving into detailed engineering with procurement of long-lead time items progressively during 2015. The Project will deliver medium-term growth with robust financial returns and adds an additional 22 years of production. The Environmental Impact Assessment was approved in December 2014, and land use permits have progressed through the regulatory process and are awaiting final approval.  Receipt of land use permits is required to begin Project construction.  The Project is on track for commissioning at the end of 2017. The Sulfide Project will bring Çöpler Life-of-Mine gold production to 3.9 million ounces at industry low All-in Sustaining Costs[1] averaging $637 per ounce as detailed in the updated Technical Report.

  • Alacer continues to pursue numerous high-potential exploration projects in Turkey in various joint ventures with the Company's Turkish partner Lidya Mining.

[1] All-in Sustaining Costs are a non-IFRS financial performance measure with no standardized definition under IFRS. For further information and a detailed reconciliation, please see the "Non-IFRS Measures" section of the MD&A for March 30, 2015.

SOURCE Alacer Gold Corp.