ASHEVILLE, N.C., Jan. 28 /PRNewswire/ -- Alliance AutoGas, the national propane vehicle conversion and fueling network, will debut their newest public AutoGas fueling station in Asheville next week, in partnership with certified conversion center partner, German Motor Werks.
In conjunction with the propane vehicle fueling station's grand opening, the Land of Sky Clean Vehicles Coalition will be hosting a Propane Road Show and lunch event followed by a tour of the new Alliance fueling station.
Local fleet personnel will be invited to:
- Learn more about propane AutoGas alternative fuel applications
- Tour the new fueling station
- Test drive and demo an assortment of propane-powered vehicles:
- Alliance's AutoGas Hybrid Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor
- Alliance's AutoGas-powered EnviroGard lawnmower
- Ferrellgas/Roush propane-dedicated Ford F-250
Road Show Details:
- Date: February 1, 2010
- Location: Asheville's Double Tree Biltmore Hotel and German Motor Werks facility
- Time: 11:30 to 2:00pm
- AutoGas public fueling station tour and extended Alliance AutoGas vehicle demos will take place immediately following the Road Show at the nearby German Motor Werks headquarters
Media are invited to view the vehicles and tour the newly finished station.
Alliance AutoGas president Stuart Weidie says, "We are so pleased to partner with German Motor Werks to bring Asheville a public fueling station that will allow AutoGas vehicle drivers to fill up with a domestic fuel while reducing greenhouse gas emissions. It is wonderful to see the increased interest in alternative fueling and we are dedicated to meeting the expanding propane AutoGas needs of the community."
Alliance AutoGas provides a complete alternative fueling solution to conventional gasoline with:
- Lower fuel costs
- Significantly reduced greenhouse gas emissions
- Lowered dependence on foreign oil (90% of propane is produced in the U.S.)
Alliance specializes in serving America's fleets with a truly turn-key alternative fuel solution that includes:
- Vehicle conversion equipment and labor
- Propane AutoGas fueling station on-site at fleet base
- Safety and operational training for fleet personnel
- Year-round fuel provision
- Ongoing expert technical support
Ideal candidates for propane vehicle conversion include taxis, law enforcement and municipal vehicles, limousines, utility company vehicles and many others.
About Alliance AutoGas
Alliance AutoGas provides a turn-key solution that has fleet managers across the country committing to use clean, domestically produced alternative fuel that is here now. For more about Alliance AutoGas: www.allianceautogas.com.
SOURCE Alliance AutoGas