FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Feb. 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Lunch with Norm has recently released yet another insightful blog post to help its ever expanding pool of followers. In this brief article, Amazon sellers will find 6 most effective ways to reduce their Amazon FBA fees. Hosted by serial entrepreneur Norman Farrar, Lunch with Norm has now emerged as a trusted resource amongst small business owners looking for the latest and reliable information about running an e-commerce business.
To find out more about this ecommerce podcast and blog, please visit https://lunchwithnorm.com
It has been observed that Amazon fees often eat into the profitability of the sellers. Eliminating unnecessary fees can help sellers increase their profit. 6 ways to reduce these fees, as suggested by Lunch with Norm are summarized below.
- Check Product Dimensions: Product size and weight determines Amazon Fulfillment and storage fees. This is why sellers should regularly check product dimensions and in case of any higher size discrepancies, report the same to Seller Support.
- Correct Size and Weight Band: Amazon FBA fulfillment fees are charged by product size and variable weight tiers. A variable weight fee applies to anything heavier than three pounds. Therefore, it makes sense for them to lighten the product and its packaging.
- DIY Preparation: Instead of using Amazon for all the prep work, sellers can make significant savings by doing it on their own or hiring a third party that specializes in FBA prep work.
- Eliminate Unfulfilled and Stranded Inventory: Products classified by Amazon as unfillable remain as part of a seller's inventory and a storage fee is charged until they are removed. This expense can be avoided by removing them immediately.
- Storage Fees: Sellers can reduce their storage fees by keeping fewer inventories in the fulfillment center.
- Amazon Fees Audit: If incorrectly charged Amazon fees are not reported and corrected, these reimbursements can add up over time. Auditing software such as GETIDA can be used to keep track of Amazon FBA inventory transactions, refunds, seller data analytics, and FBA reimbursements.
To read the entire article in Lunch with Norm blog, please visit https://lunchwithnorm.com/blog/6-ways-to-reduce-amazon-fba-fees/
Please visit the Lunch With Norm blog to read more high-quality articles related to Amazon, e-commerce, digital marketing, and social media.
About Lunch With Norm
Lunch With Norm is your resource for everything from Amazon, to e-commerce, to digital marketing, to social media, all in the form of a live stream podcast. We aim to arm the small business owner with the latest tools and advice from the experts making waves in the online space. Tune in to our Facebook page each week to have your questions answered live and on air.
Contact Name: Norm Farrar
Contact Email: [email protected]
Contact Phone: 1 (888) 300-1001
SOURCE Lunch With Norm