CLEVELAND, Aug. 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- American Income Life Insurance Company, headquartered in Waco, TX, in partnership with State General Agents James Surace and Marcus Smith, donated $10,000 to All School Assemblies Ohio (ASAP) as part of the Company's Closer to the Heart program of charitable giving.
James Surace, State General Agent of the Surace-Smith Agencies, representing American Income Life in the Ohio regional area, presented the donation to Thomas Hare, Executive Director and co-founder with Smith of ASAP Ohio/Harvest Net Ministries.
The All School Assembly Program (ASAP) has provided hope and answers through quality no-cost or low-cost school assemblies in the Greater Cleveland area since 2004. Local public and private schools, juvenile lock-up facilities, and resident treatment facilities have benefitted from quality character-based speakers who have challenged and encouraged their students about life choices. According to Smith, the organization facilitates about 30 assembly programs a year, and is currently working on fall event that will be simulcast to more than 200 Ohio schools.
Churches, business men, concerned citizens and other non-profit agencies have banded together through ASAP to serve their local schools and students. At-risk teens and those needing help are connected to proper channels. On-going mentoring is available.
American Income Life Insurance Company has been serving working families for more than 60 years by offering quality, affordable supplemental insurance benefits. AIL representatives develop long-term relationships with clients and meet clients where they are most comfortable ... their home. The Company strives to become the premier in-home life insurance sales company serving working families in the United States, Canada, New Zealand, and through its wholly-owned subsidiary, National Income Life Insurance Company in New York. To learn more about a sales career with American Income Life, or to find an AIL Agency in your region, call 469-525-4291, or visit www.ailcareers.com.
American Income Life Insurance Company Facts
- Founded in 1951
- Licensed in 49 states, Canada, New Zealand, and through our wholly-owned subsidiary, National Income Life Insurance Company in the state of New York
- More than 6,000 sales representatives internationally
- Wholly-owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK)
- American Income Life has earned the A+ (Superior) Financial Strength Rating from A.M. Best Company (as of 6/15)
American Income Life intends to establish itself as a viable partner in the community by offering a number of valuable no-cost products:
- Child Safe Kit® – Collects vital statistics and fingerprints of children for parents to provide authorities in the event a child is missing.
- Partners Basic Discount Program – Allows members to take advantage of up to 60% discounts on health-related products and services that might not be covered by their health and welfare benefits.
PARENT COMPANY FACTS
Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK)
- Member of the S&P 500 Index
- Ranked #622 Fortune 1000 company – 2014
- Ranked #25 on Dallas Morning News 2014 Top 150 D/FW Companies list
- Ranked #64 on 2014 Texas 1000 list
Torchmark Corporation Affiliates include:
- American Income Life Insurance CompanyGlobe Life And Accident Insurance Company
- Liberty National Life Insurance Company
- United American Insurance Company
- Family Heritage Life Insurance Company
SOURCE American Income Life Insurance Company