LONDON, Dec. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportbuyer.com just published a new market research report:
IT Infrastructure Outsourcing Services Compel New Trends for this Growing Market
This research service examines the Brazilian data center power supply devices market, with 2012 as the base year. The market will have significant growth because of the positive impact of the IT infrastructure outsourcing services and the development of precision cooling systems. For the purpose of this study, the market is strictly associated with data center investments, which are analyzed according to the competitiveness between the Latin American countries in the segment and the IT trends. This research service provides revenue forecasts, the competitive analysis for participants in the region, and an end-user analysis that is focused on the key data center trends.
- The data center power supplies market is in a growing stage and registered a total revenue of $Xmillion in 2012. The market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of X%, reaching $Xmillion in 2017.
- Increased revenue from the IT infrastructure outsourcing services market and the development of cooling systems drive the Brazilian data center power supplies market. Positive trends associated with the IT markets will result in data center market growth and the consequent impact on the electric infrastructure.
- During the forecast period, market competitors are expected to embed virtualization and cooling systems optimization. With the implementation of new technologies and integrated engineering solutions, these trends will have a positive impact on market revenues.
- Virtualization also drives the reduction of energy costs as it allows for the optimal utilization of physical space.
- Market restraints include the low cost of imported products and high industrial electricity tariffs. These restraints are expected to have a negative impact on the data center industry; therefore, the Brazilian data center power supplies market will lose competitiveness compared to other countries in Latin America (LATAM).
- Current data center emphasis is on power management solutions such as data center infrastructure management as well as on ensuring efficient and environmentally friendly solutions that benefit companies in operating expenditure (OPEX) reduction by decreasing energy consumption.
Market Scope and Segmentation
This project focuses on the data center power supplies market.
Exchange Rate Assumption
Exchange rate: The US dollar is used to measure revenue in this research service.
This deliverable will analyze the following elements:
- Market overview
- Drivers and restraints
- Market analysis
- Study period: 2010-2017
- Base year: 2012
- Historical data: 2010-2011
- The components of a power distribution architecture consist of uninterruptible power supply (UPS), power distribution units (PDU), wiring, and switches. The suppliers of these components provide high-quality power for uninterruptible IT operations.
- A UPS system is a back-up unit used to provide continuous power to an electrical network, despite its disruption from alternating current (AC) input. UPS systems provide uninterrupted power from Xminutes to several hours.
- PDUs are modular devices with multiple outputs that provide electricity distribution, power consumption monitoring, and control to the server racks.
- A switchgear is a compartmentalized assembly of switching and interrupting devices. These elements operate from an insulated main bus structure along with control, metering, protective, regulating equipment, associated interconnections, and supporting structure.
- Data center infrastructure management (DCIM) is an integrated system that monitors energy consumption and efficiency indexes.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview
- Data Center Power Supplies Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Demand Analysis
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)
Read the full report:
Analysis of the Brazilian Data Center Power Supplies Market