DUBLIN, April 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7pxbzb/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Digital Signage Systems Market" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
This research service covers the global market for digital signage systems. Detailed global market trend analyses- including market drivers, market restraints, technology trends, vertical analysis, and pricing analysis- are provided in this research. Detailed unit shipment and revenue forecasts are provided for: the total market, the digital signage displays segment, the media players segment, and the software segment. The global market has been segmented into North America; Latin America and Asia-Pacific; and Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA). A competitive landscape, in terms of major participants and market share analysis, is also provided.
As brands and advertisers realize the inherent shortcomings of traditional media, they are investing in newer marketing vehicles such as digital signage due to its ability to reach huge audiences and play engaging and targeted messages at the point of sale or a point of transit.
Marketers are keen on creating unique and sophisticated customer experiences in-store. This has led to significant interest in digital signage as an effective medium for both advertising, as well as a superior shopper engagement. When executed properly, digital signage can communicate the call-to-action clearly and accomplish the desired objectives of the network.
Although the digital signage ecosystem is quite complex- including display vendors, software companies, media player manufacturers, ad agencies, audio/visual (AV) integrators, and tech support services- the emergence of affordable turnkey bundled solutions, as well as integrators who take charge of the entire deployment from concept to ongoing maintenance, has driven growth across all segments of the market.
Market and Technology Trends
- PESTLE Analysis
- Further Consolidation in the Digital Signage Space as Market Matures
- Video Walls Growing as SNB Displays Catalyze Adoption
- 4K or UHD Displays Expected to be Widely Adopted by 2020
- HTML5 is Driving Content Creation and Delivery for Signage Networks
- Windows Continues to Dominate with its Huge Global Installed Base
- Small Form-factor Displays Seeing Uptake in Retail and Enterprise Environments
- Integration of Digital Signage and Social Media Creates Personalized Real-time Communication Opportunities
- Networks Benefit from Deep Integration of POS Systems with Digital Signage
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Digital Signage Systems Market
4. Market and Technology Trends-Digital Signage Systems Market
5. Forecasts and Vertical Analysis-Digital Signage Systems Market
6. Market Share and Competitive Analysis- Digital Signage Systems Market
7. Displays Segment Analysis
8. Software Segment Analysis
9. Media Players Segment Analysis
10. Hot Company Watchlist
11. The Last Word
- LG Electronics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7pxbzb/analysis_of_the
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets