NEW YORK, July 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
This research service considers products and companies in the therapeutic beds market in the United States. The market has seen many technology advancements in the last decade. Therefore, a thorough understanding of revenue forecasts, unit forecasts, technological advances, and pricing analyses are provided for the market's various segments including: mattress replacement, mattress overlays, integrated beds, and bed frames. Furthermore, market engineering measurements, drivers, and restraints are covered along with an analysis of the market's highly competitive landscape. The base year is 2011; the forecast period extends through 2016.
- The total revenue generated by sales of therapeutic bed units in the United States in 2011 was approximately $x,xxx.x million, which was a x.x percent increase over 2010.
- Revenue in the United States therapeutic beds market is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of x.x percent from 2011 to 2016, reaching $x,xxx.x million in 2016.
- In 2011, the percentage of revenue contributions for different therapeutic beds segments were: mattress replacements at xx.x percent, mattress overlays at xx.x percent, integrated beds at x.x percent, and bed frames at xx.x percent.
- Competitors generating the highest revenue in the United States therapeutic surfaces market in 2011 were Hill-Rom and KCI. Together, they contributed xx.x percent of the total therapeutic surfaces market revenue.
- The mattress replacements market is expected to have the highest growth rate from 2011 to 2016 with a CAGR of x.x percent. The same metric for mattress overlays, integrated beds, and bed frames were x.x percent, x.x percent and x.x percent, respectively.
- Technology advancements and an aging population are two main contributors to overall market growth.
- Price is a major competitive factor for therapeutic beds market, and prices will remain relatively stable from 2011 to 2016.
- As all market participants offer similar product lines in terms of technology and categories, it is important for companies to focus on new product launches and product differentiation to increase market share.
- Advancement in home healthcare will contribute to growth in the therapeutic beds space.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Executive Summary 4
Market Overview 10
Total Therapeutic Beds Market -
External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints 17
Forecasts and Trends 25
Market Share and Competitive Analysis 33
Mattress Replacements Segment Breakdown 45
Mattress Overlays Segment Breakdown 55
Integrated Beds Segment Breakdown 65
Bed Frames Segment Breakdown 75
The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications) 83
To order this report:
Check our Industry Analysis and Insights
Intl: +1 805-652-2626