NEW YORK, June 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Emerging Technologies Expand Wound Applications
Cost pressures from cuts in reimbursement, the PPACA imposed excise tax, and rising cost of materials are straining profitability for many wound care companies that develop products for established market segments. This research service examines the US advanced wound care technologies market to illustrate the challenges faced by market participants. Study highlights include a look at recent industry consolidation, market drivers and restraints, market share analysis, mergers and acquisitions trends, and revenue forecasts. Market segmentation includes advanced passive dressings, advanced active healing dressings, and negative pressure would therapy. The study period is 2012–2019 and forecasts run 2015–2019 using a base year of 2014.
The majority of the quantitative and qualitative information contained in this research service was acquired through primary research conducted with the major medical technology developers in the advanced wound care market. Most consultations were conducted with vice presidents (VPs) of business units, VPs of marketing, product managers, marketing managers, marketing directors, and business development directors from various competitors within the market. The analysis contained in this research service is based on the following:
- Information collected through discussions with market participants and from secondary sources— government, industry associations, companies, and other Web sites and credible sources
- Public announcements and plans by original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), suppliers, new entrants, and others
- Frost & Sullivan's published research and market and technology expertise
Forecasts are based on the data and analyses regarding industry challenges, market drivers and restraints, and market trends. If specific revenues or market sizes were unavailable, estimates were derived through consultations with industry experts, augmented by secondary research. Growth trends specific to certain market participants are based on consultations, past growth rates, and technology reviews.
Industry-specific information includes:
- Revenue breakdown by segments specific to the market
- Company revenues, market share estimates, and projected growth rates
- Market information including customers, regional, and technology trends
- Market drivers, restraints, and challenges
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03032931-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001