CONCORD, Calif., Aug. 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
- Socially Responsible/Faith-Based Portfolios – aligns investors' personal philosophy with investment portfolio
- Aris Income Builder – provides investors with a diversified income stream
- Aris Asset Builder – makes dynamic changes driven by dislocations in the markets
AssetMark, Inc. announced today that it has expanded its curated set of investment solutions to provide financial advisors using its platform with three new strategies: one socially responsible/faith-based strategy plus two income-focused strategies from Aris Corporation of America to better serve their clients' needs.
"Today's advisors and their clients are demanding portfolio investments that more closely align with their personal values, including those that are socially responsible and provide income, and we are delivering with best-in-class products," said Charles Goldman, President and CEO of AssetMark.
Sustainable, responsible and impact investing (SRI) assets have expanded 76 percent in just the last two years, according to the US SIF Foundation's latest biennial survey. This means that assets managed with SRI strategies now account for more than one out of every six dollars under professional management in the United States.
"Aris has been a pioneer providing diversified socially responsible and faith-based portfolios for clients since 2005," said John Battaglia, Aris President. "These strategies represent enhanced capabilities on the AssetMark platform that allows investors to seamlessly align their social and faith objectives with their investment portfolio."
The three new strategies include:
- Socially Responsible/Faith-Based Portfolios – includes Socially Responsible and Faith-Based investing, allowing investors to align their personal philosophy with their investment portfolio
- Aris Income Builder – provides investors with a diversified income stream to fund ongoing portfolio distributions without sacrificing opportunities for capital appreciation
- Aris Asset Builder – makes dynamic changes driven by dislocations in the markets based on a mid-to-long-term outlook
Introducing these strategies to the AssetMark platform is part of the integration of Aris, which was acquired by AssetMark in December 2014.
The offerings follow the successful launch earlier this year of the Aris Custom High Net Worth Strategy, which provides high-touch service and tax-smart, custom portfolios starting at $500,000.
About AssetMark, Inc.
AssetMark, Inc. is a leading independent provider of innovative investment and consulting solutions serving financial advisors. The firm provides investment, relationship and practice management solutions that advisors use to help clients achieve their investment objectives and life goals. Aris Corporation of America is the parent company for Aris Wealth Services, and is an affiliate of AssetMark, Inc. AssetMark, Inc. and Aris Wealth Services, Inc., have approximately $26 billion in combined assets on their respective platforms and a history of innovation spanning over 20 years. For more information, visit www.assetmark.com and follow @AssetMark on Twitter.