DETROIT, Dec. 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Athletico Physical Therapy has opened new locations in Plymouth and Redford on Thursday, Dec. 28th at 41576 Ann Arbor Rd. E, Plymouth, MI 48170 and 14615 Telegraph Rd., #1, Redford, MI 48239, respectively. Athletico is looking forward to continuing its quality of care throughout the metro Detroit area.
When asked what he was most looking forward to, Ryan Mertz, DPT and Facility Manager in Plymouth said, "I am most looking forward to creating an environment where healing is optimized for the student athletes, weekend warriors, and hard-working people in the surrounding Plymouth area. There is so much energy with a thriving downtown area, amazing schools, and booming businesses, it will truly be my pleasure to assist these community members in getting back to doing the things they love to do."
Athletico Redford's Facility Manager, Ariss Pierce, DPT, said, "As a native of Detroit, I understand the demographics, the challenges, the culture, but most importantly - the heart of the residents. I look forward to infusing my knowledge of nutrition, personal training and therapy to provide the optimal care for my patients."
To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit www.athletico.com.
Services available at Athletico Plymouth and Redford include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as assesses movement impairments and discusses how this is affecting activities of daily living. If needed, we can begin treatment immediately, no referral necessary. Please note, restrictions apply.
- Workers' compensation – From the time of injury to case closure, our rehabilitation services work for our patients in a cost-effective and timely manner. This service educates employees on safe work habits and injury prevention. Athletico also customizes treatments to meet the needs of each case and offers work conditioning evaluations and workers' compensation services to provide the stabilizing, strengthening, and conditioning necessary for work simulation and return-to-work.
- Endurance rehabilitation – Whether you're a recreational jogger or a competitive athlete, our therapists are equipped to analyze and correct technique deviations, as well as treat injuries to help you return to pre-injury performance levels. The program is specifically designed to evaluate, treat and educate the patient in the prevention of endurance related injuries.
Additionally, Athletico Physical Therapy:
- Accepts all major insurance plans so you don't need to worry about your visits not being covered.
- Offers convenient hours, including early mornings, late evenings and Saturdays.
- Schedules each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient's request.
- Provides ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Practices clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 400 locations throughout eleven states with more than 4500 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, "Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation" by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers' compensation, women's health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @athletico.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/athletico-physical-therapy-expands-in-metro-detroit-300575919.html
SOURCE Athletico Physical Therapy