DUBLIN, July 10, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Australia Air Purifiers Market, By Filter Type (HEPA + Activated Carbon, HEPA + Activated Carbon + Ion & Ozone, etc.), By End Use (Residential & Commercial/Industrial), By Distribution Channel, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Australia air purifiers market stood at around $32 million in 2019 and is projected to reach $46 million in 2025, on the back of degrading air quality, rising cases of health issues and increasing awareness in the population.
According to a report published by Australian Society of Clinical Immunology and Allergy Inc., around 20% of the Australian population has allergic diseases and this share is on the rise. The recent publications by the governmental agencies showed signs of increase in the particulate matter in air, specifically PM2.5, which is quite hazardous. The country has also been facing deterioration of air quality due to the bushfire events that increased the smoke haze. All these factors coupled with increasing consumer awareness about benefits of good indoor air quality are expected to increasing sales of air purifiers in Australia in the coming years.
Per unit prices have also been declining over the last few years, making the product more accessible to a larger section of the population. The new products that were launched in 2019, were more portable and advanced in technology than the previous product models. The industrial and commercial institutions specifically prefer such kind of products not only to clean the air around them, but also due to the fact that clean air around the workers increases their productivity and prevents them from being affected by airborne diseases.
Leading players operating in Australia air purifier market are Dyson, InovaAir Australia Pty. Ltd, Daikin Australia Pty. Ltd., Homedics Australia Pty. Ltd., and Sharp Corporation. Among all these companies, the leading brand is Dyson as the company continues to keep innovation its topmost priority in its air purifier offerings. A rising number of companies are making portable air purifiers which are easy to handle and maintain to attract customers, both in residential and commercial end user segments.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021-2025
Objective of the Study
- To analyze and forecast Australia air purifiers market size.
- To define, classify and forecast Australia air purifiers market based on filter type, end use, distribution channel and region.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size, based on filter type, namely - HEPA + Activated Carbon, HEPA + Activated Carbon +Ion & Ozone, HEPA, Ion & Ozone, Electrostatic Precipitator and Others.
- To analyze and forecast the market share, in terms of volume, for air purifiers with respect to filter type, end use, distribution channel and region.
- To analyze and forecast the market share, in terms of volume, for air purifiers with respect to region, namely New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Northern Territory, Western Australia, South Australia and Tasmania.
- To identify tailwinds and headwinds for Australia air purifiers market.
- To evaluate pricing analysis in Australia air purifiers market.
- To strategically profile the leading players in the market, which are involved in the supply of air purifiers in Australia.
Key Topics Covered
1. Air Purifiers: An Introduction
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Global Air Purifiers Market Overview
5. Australia Air Purifiers Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value & Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Filter Type (HEPA, Ion & Ozone, Electrostatic Precipitators, HEPA +Activated Carbon, HEPA+ Activated Carbon + Ion Ozone and Others)
5.2.2. By End Use (Residential, Commercial/Industrial)
5.2.3. By Distribution Channel (Direct/Institutional Sales, Exclusive Brand Outlets, Multi-Branded Electronic Stores, Supermarkets/Hypermarkets and Online Channels)
5.2.4. By Region
5.2.5. By Company
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index (By Filter Type and By Region)
6. Australia HEPA + Activated Carbon Air Purifiers Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value & Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By End Use
6.2.2. By CADR
6.3. Pricing Analysis
7. Australia HEPA + Activated Carbon + Ion & Ozone Air Purifiers Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By End Use
7.2.2. By CADR
7.3. Pricing Analysis
8. Australia Ion & Ozone Air Purifiers Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value & Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By End Use
8.2.2. By CADR
8.3. Pricing Analysis
9. Australia Electrostatic Precipitator Air Purifiers Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value & Volume
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By End Use
9.2.2. By CADR
9.3. Pricing Analysis
10. Australia HEPA Air Purifiers Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value & Volume
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By End Use
10.2.2. By CADR
10.3. Pricing Analysis
11. Australia Other Air Purifiers Market Outlook
11.1. Market Size & Forecast
11.1.1. By Value & Volume
12. Supply Chain Analysis
13. Import & Export Analysis
14. Market Dynamics
15. Market Trends & Developments
16. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
17. Australia Economic Profile
18. Voice of Customer/Customer Insights
18.1. Brand Awareness (Aided and Unaided)
18.2. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
18.3. Sources of Information
19. Competitive Landscape
19.1. Competition Outlook
19.2. Company Profiles
19.2.1. HoMedics Australia Pty. Ltd.
19.2.2. Inovaair Australia Pty. Ltd.
19.2.3. Philips Electronics Australia Limited
19.2.5. Blueair AB
19.2.6. Beurer GmbH
19.2.8. Breville Group Limited
19.2.9. Daikin Australia Pty. Ltd.
19.2.10. Sharp Corporation of Australia Pty. Ltd.
20. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/z3xe6a
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets