NEW YORK, Nov. 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- North America and Europe are estimated to be the largest markets for automotive cameras & camera modules. The North American camera & camera module market in terms of value is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 12.4% from 2015 to 2020. This is mainly attributed to the growing demand of luxury vehicles coupled with the increasing installation of ADAS in passenger cars and light commercial vehicles in North America. In terms of growth as well, the North American camera & camera module market is projected to grow at a highest rate followed by Asia-Pacific, RoW, and the European region. The park assist application segment is estimated to hold the largest market share in 2015. However, the lane departure warning segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 15.4% during the forecast period. Growing influence of New Car Assessment Program and legislation mandating the installation of safety technologies in passenger cars are fostering the growth of camera & camera module market across the globe.
By technology type, the digital camera market in terms of value is estimated to dominate the global automotive camera market in 2015. However, the infrared camera market in terms of value is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 14% during the forecast period.
This report segments the automotive camera & camera module market as follows: by Application (LDW, ACC, BSD, NVS, DMS, PAS, PDS, and RSR), by Technology (Digital, Thermal, and Infrared), by Vehicle Type (PC, CV), by Off-Highway Vehicle Type (Loaders, Excavators, Articulate Dump Truck), and by Region. The key players in the automotive camera & camera module market have also been identified and profiled.
The report classifies and defines the global automotive camera & camera module market size, in terms of volume and value. Market size, in terms of volume, is provided in million units from 2013 to 2020, while the market size, by value, is provided in terms of USD Million.
The automotive camera & camera module market is dominated by a few major players, such as Robert Bosch GmBH (Germany), Delphi Automotive PLC (U.K.), Autoliv Inc (Sweden), Valeo (France), and Continental AG (Germany). The key strategies adopted by these market players include new product launches, agreements/joint ventures, and mergers & acquisitions.
- Automotive Camera & Camera module Aftermarket, By Region
o North America
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report focuses on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (pricing trends and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, value chain analysis, and company profiles—which comprise and discuss basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the automotive camera & camera module market, and high-growth regions and countries with their respective regulatory policies.
The report also provides a comprehensive review of market drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and key issues in the global automotive camera & camera module market. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) to strengthen their market presence.
The report provides insights about the following points:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on automotive camera & camera modules offered by the top 10 players in the automotive camera & camera module market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights into upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the automotive camera & camera module market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about types of automotive camera & camera modules. The report analyzes the markets for various automotive camera & camera modules across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the automotive camera & camera module market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market share, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the automotive camera & camera module market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03363503-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001