LONDON, July 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
Visiongain assesses that the global automotive composites market will generate revenues of $12.1bn in 2016.. The latest report from business intelligence provider visiongain offers comprehensive analysis of the market prospects, the trends and outlook for leading players. If you are involved in the automotive sector, you need this report.
Now: "Composites ready for mass production in auto industry" This is an example of the business critical headline that you need to know about - and more importantly, you need to read visiongain's objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed?
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. Visiongain's new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report you find 322 in-depth tables, charts and graphs.
The 293 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global automotive composites market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
Reasons to Buy
- Global automotive composites market forecasts from 2016-2026
- Regional automotive composites market forecasts from 2016-2026 covering America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World
- Country level automotive composites forecasts from 2016-2026 covering the US, Canada, Brazil, Rest of Americas, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, the UK, Rest of Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific
- Automotive composites submarket forecasts from 2016-2026 for polymer matrix composites (PMC) such as carbon fibre , glass fibre and aramid fibre reinforced polymers sub-markets, thermoplastic and thermoset sub-markets
- Automotive composites submarket forecasts for Interior Components, Body Components, Engine & Drivetrain Components, and Other Components
- Automotive composites submarket forecasts from 2016-2026 for ceramic metal matrix (CMC) and metal matrix composites (MMC)
- Revenue forecast of the automotive composite raw materials market for the period 2016-2026.
- Analysis of the key factors driving growth in the global, regional and country level automotive composites markets from 2016-2026
- Historic data for passenger car sales from 2005 until 2015. Covering global, leading countries and main regions.
- Forecasts for passenger car sales from 2016 to 2026. Covering global, regional and leading countries markets
- Profiles of the leading automotive OEMs implementing composites
- BMW AG
- Daimler AG
- Fiat Chrysler
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors (GM)
- PSA Peugeot-Citroen
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Profiles of the leading automotive composites manufacturers
- Cytec Industries Inc.
- Dow Automotive Systems
- Gurit Holding AG
- Johnson Controls
- Scott Bader
- SGL Group
- Teijin (Toho Tenax)
- Toray Industries
How will you benefit from this report?
- Keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind
- Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
- Learn how to exploit new technological trends within automotive industry
- Realise your company's full potential within the market
- Understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the automotive value chain.
- Automotive composites production companies
- Technology and raw materials suppliers
- Automotive manufacturers (OEMs)
- Aftermarket companies for composites car parts
- Consulting companies
- automotive investors
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3788932/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers