LONDON, April 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Increased demand of cars and government's regulations to drive the demand for automotive NVH materials"
The global automotive NVH materials market is projected to reach USD 11.6 billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 5.4% from 2015 to 2020. The market for automotive NVH materials is directly proportional to the demand for automotive. APAC captures more than 50.0% of the global automotive NVH materials market owing to the growing demand for cars in China, India South Korea and other APAC countries. Rising investments by foreign companies, growth in automotive sector and rise in standard of living are other factors for the growth of automotive NVH materials in APAC.
"Absorption, the largest application for automotive NVH materials market"
Absorption materials are manufactured using various thermoplastic polymers, engineering resins, and rubbers. Manufacturers incorporates various rubbers, namely, EPDM, synthetic rubbers and NBR for fabricating various parts of automobiles to dampen and control the vibrations experienced by occupants in the vehicles. Additionally, rubbers offer excellent physical properties of high density, high heat, weather resistance, and vibration absorbing properties which make them as an ideal NVH material. Polyurethane foam sheet is another NVH material used in the absorption application in automobiles.
"Asia-Pacific, the fastest growing market for automotive NVH materials"
Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest-growing market for automotive NVH materials market. The growth of the market in the region is attributed to expansion of production capacity, and rapid increase in the automotive industry. Also, ease in the availability of raw materials, and cheap labor, drives the automotive NVH materials market in the region. With the recent expansion activities by key players in the Asia-Pacific region; the demand for automotive NVH materials in this region is projected to register the highest CAGR between 2015 and 2020.
This study has been validated through primaries conducted with various industry experts globally. These primary sources have been divided under three categories: By Company; By Designation; and By Region.
- By Company Type- Tier 1- 20%, Tier 2- 20% and Tier 3- 60%
- By Designation- C Level- 20%, Director Level- 20% and Others- 60%
- By Region- North America- 40%, Europe- 40%, and Asia-Pacific- 60
The report also provides company profiles and competitive strategies adopted by the major market players, such ExxonMobil Chemical Company (U.S.), Mitsui Chemicals Inc. (Japan), The DoW Chemical Company (U.S.), Celanese Corporation (U.S.), 3M Co. (U.S.), Covestro (Germany), Borgers AG (Germany), BASF SE (Germany), Lanxess AG (U.S.) and Huntsman Corporation (U.S.)
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the automotive NVH materials market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue for the overall market and the sub segments across the different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitor and gain more insights about the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3571244/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers