CANTON, Mass., Nov. 24 /PRNewswire/ -- Baskin-Robbins, America's favorite neighborhood ice cream shop, is making the holidays more fun and delicious than ever with seasonal ice cream cakes. These holiday-inspired offerings feature seasonal flavors reminiscent of traditional holiday desserts. With a variety of classic favorites and festive seasonal new additions starting at just $9.99, there is a perfect Baskin-Robbins ice cream cake for every occasion and budget.
According to holiday party host Lolita Carrico, founder of the GLOSS Network for Women (myGloss.com) and the original founder of ModernMom.com, Baskin-Robbins ice cream cakes can help holiday hosts stay cool and collected. "With traveling, shopping and cooking, the holidays can be stressful," says Carrico. "Don't knock yourself out with the meals. Ask for help and rely on shortcuts like picking up dessert from Baskin-Robbins. I suggest trying the new cakes such as Apple Pie a la Mode or Double Chocolate Temptation. Your guests will love them and you'll be able to relax and spend more time with loved ones."
Baskin-Robbins Holiday Cakes Starting at $9.99:
These heart-warming ice cream cakes are sure to please this holiday season:
- New Apple Pie a la Mode: A seasonal delight featuring Apple Pie ice cream, piecrust pieces and cinnamon crumb with a layer of cinnamon caramel and graham cracker. Serves up to 10 for just $9.99*.
- New Chef's Collection Double Chocolate Indulgence: A captivating ice cream cake layered with premium Chocolate ice cream and indulgent Devil's Food cake, covered in rich chocolate ganache with fudge rosettes, finished with a caramel drizzle and fine European chocolates. Serves 6-to-8 for a suggested retail price of $19.99.
- New Chef's Collection Chocolate Temptation: A simply tempting ice cream cake layered with premium Chocolate Chip ice cream and Devil's Food cake, covered in rich chocolate ganache with fudge rosettes, finished with a white chocolate drizzle and fine European chocolates. Serves 12-to-16 for a suggested retail price of $29.99.
- Turkey Cake: Our classic all ice cream cake shaped like a turkey will be the centerpiece of your dessert table. Choose your favorite ice cream flavor, glazed in chocolate and caramel, and enjoy the sugar cone turkey legs. Serves 8-to-12 for a suggested retail price of $29.99.
- Candy Lane Cottage Cake: Baskin-Robbins has transformed the traditional ice cream cake into a holiday house decorated with miniature candy canes to make a sweet and delicious ice cream holiday treat. Serves 8-to-12 for a suggested retail price of $25.99.
- Yule Log Roll Cake: This seasonal favorite roll cake is frosted with Vanilla ice cream, topped with holly leaf decorations and three red candles. A perfect fit with Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream and Devil's Food cake. Serves 6-to-8 for a suggested retail price of $19.99.
"Our holiday cakes were created with tradition and family in mind," said Srinivas Kumar, Chief Brand Officer for Baskin-Robbins Worldwide. "Baskin-Robbins brings families together every day in our neighborhood shops. We wanted to offer our customers ice cream treats flavored for the season that could be enjoyed in the store or in the comfort of their home."
Baskin-Robbins holiday cakes are available at participating stores while supplies last. Please visit www.baskinrobbins.com/storelocator for a store near you. Become a fan on the Baskin-Robbins Facebook fan page, or follow @BaskinRobbins on Twitter.
Give the Gift of Cool
Baskin-Robbins gift certificates are a great way to spread holiday cheer! The certificates are available in $2 increments and are valid at Baskin-Robbins locations nationwide for any in-store purchase. From cones and cakes to sundaes and shakes, the gift certificates are sure to bring sweet smiles to any ice cream lover! Gift certificates are available for purchase in Baskin-Robbins stores nationwide and are available online at www.baskinrobbins.com.
Named the top ice cream and frozen dessert franchise in the United States by Entrepreneur magazine's 29th annual Franchise 500® ranking, Baskin-Robbins is the world's largest chain of ice cream specialty shops. Baskin-Robbins creates and markets innovative, premium ice cream, specialty frozen desserts and beverages, providing quality and value to consumers at more than 6,000 retail shops in 35 countries. Baskin-Robbins was founded by two ice cream enthusiasts whose passion led to the creation of more than 1,000 ice cream flavors and a wide variety of delicious treats. Headquartered in Canton, Mass., Baskin-Robbins is part of the Dunkin' Brands, Inc. family of companies. For further information, visit www.baskinrobbins.com.
*Limited time only. Plus applicable tax.