MILLBURY, Mass., April 5, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- BellHawk Systems www.BellHawk.com announces the availability of BellHawk QBITS its new wireless warehouse management software (WMS) that is integrated with QuickBooks Enterprise. QBITS is specifically designed for use in industrial warehouses and stock rooms, such as those associated with manufacturing, industrial distribution, construction, repair, and engineering organizations.
According to Dr. Peter Green, the CTO of BellHawk Systems "QBITS is designed to fill the gap between low-cost 'desktop' inventory tracking systems and expensive high-end warehouse management systems that are designed for use in high-volume retail and distribution warehouses."
QBITS is priced from $250/month rental or $6,000 purchase for installation on each client's own Windows Server computer.
QBITS uses a web-browser based user interface and so can be used on a wide variety of Windows, Android, and IOS based PCs, PDAs, Tablets, and Smart Phones. This enables inventory data to be collected and viewed in real-time from anywhere there is an Internet connection.
Some of the features that make QBITS special include:
- Use of wireless mobile computers and barcode tracking technology to track materials at multiple geographic locations including stock rooms and warehouses, multiple production shops, in yards, and at building and construction sites.
- Seamless integration with QuickBooks Enterprise. Data entered into QuickBooks is automatically transferred into QBITS and vice-versa. Eliminates need for duplicate data entry. Also enables annual upgrade to QuickBooks without impacting production operations.
- Ability to use common item numbers to track materials of different lengths and widths, as well as by user defined parameters such as color, size, and hardness.
- Ability to track customer owned materials separately from company owned materials.
- Wide variety of options including integrated rules-based barcode label printing, interfaces to weighing scales, and hands-free order and kit-picking.
- Extensive use of embedded Artificial Intelligence (AI) to make QBITS easy to set up and easy to use.
For more information about this news release, please contact Emily Green, email@example.com or call (508)-865-8070 x302.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bellhawk-qbits---new-industrial-wireless-warehouse-management-software-for-quickbooks-enterprise-300434923.html
SOURCE BellHawk Systems Corporation