LONDON, Nov. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The latest report from business intelligence provider visiongain offers a comprehensive overview of the global beverage packaging market. Visiongain assesses that this market will generate revenues of $112.4 billion in 2016.
The beverage packaging market is set to grow in the next 10 years at a fairly steady rate. Global growth will remain modest due to the financial and geopolitical climate in the next decade. Commodity price decrease as well as a slowdown in the Chinese economy will have a large effect on the production worldwide. However, given the current geopolitical tensions around the world, the GDP growth will remain modest but stable for the coming years. Nevertheless, there are many factors weighing on the development of beverage packaging technologies and their growth trajectory. The growing population, economic development of emerging economies, a shift from the commodity driven economies to consumer driven economies, worldwide sustainability concerns and other factors will contribute to the development of the industry. One of the main factors is the lower crude oil prices seen in recent years which are contributing to higher profits by manufacturers of plastic packaging materials. Furthermore, the lifestyle of consumers shifting to convenience, define the trend towards a single or portion based packaging instead of the standard packaging.
One of the key trends will be the rising population, as the demand for food and beverages will be higher in the next 10 years and thus the demand for beverage packaging will grow commensurately. The location of this population will also have a major impact on the beverage packaging market in the future. Urbanisation globally is ever increasing and in particular it is accelerating in the emerging economies such as India and China. This means that more convenience products will be demanded as these consumers are more time constrained thus the demand for packaged goods will increase and this will mean beverages too. Further to this, with the development and growth of these emerging markets there will be more middle class consumers with higher disposable incomes and the demand for premium beverages will also increase and thus once again the demand for beverage packaging will increase.
Highlights in the 155 page report include:
- 128 in-depth tables, charts and graphs – all unavailable elsewhere.
- Global beverage packaging market forecasts from 2016-2026;
- Regional beverage packaging market forecasts from 2016-2026 covering
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
- North America
- Country level beverage packaging market forecasts and analysis covering
- South Korea
- Beverage packaging submarket forecasts from 2016-2026 covering
- Rigid Plastic Beverage Packaging Market 2016-2026
- Flexible Plastic Beverage Packaging Market 2016-2026
- Paper Beverage Packaging Market 2016-2026
- Metal Beverage Packaging Market 2016-2026
- Glass Beverage Packaging Market 2016-2026
- Other Beverage Packaging Market 2016-2026
- Analysis of the key factors driving growth in the global, regional and country level beverage packaging markets from 2016-2026;
- Profiles of the leading 8 beverage packaging companies
- Berry Plastics
- Reynolds Group Holdings
- Sealed Air
- SWOT analysis of factors facing major stakeholders in the market;
How will this report benefit you?
This report is intended to provide an in-depth analysis of the latest trends prevailing in the global beverage packaging market and its growth and development in the next decade. The changing demographics of the world population, developing infrastructure, emerging economies, consumer spending behaviour, per capita income, macroeconomic factors, rising GDPs, and the reformation in laws and regulations are trend setting factors, which will affect the market.
This comprehensive report will:
- Enhance your strategic decision making
- Assist with your research, presentations and business plans
- Show which emerging market opportunities to focus upon
- Increase your Industry knowledge
- Keep you up to date with crucial market developments
- Allow you to develop informed growth strategies
- Build your technical insight
- Illustrate trends to exploit
- Strengthen your analysis of competitors
- Provide risk analysis helping you avoid the pitfalls other companies could make
- Ultimately, help you to maximise profitability for your company
Who should read this report?
- Beverage companies
- Packaging manufacturers
- Packaging material suppliers
- Packaging R&D & design engineers
- Packaging machinery companies
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2016 to 2026.
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the beverage packaging market and leading companies. You will be able to find data, trends and predictions.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3812475/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48