PISCATAWAY, N.J., Nov. 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- BlackStratus, a leading provider of cloud-based security and compliance technology tailored for both SMBs and large enterprises, announced today that its new Security-as-a-Service, CYBERShark, received one of the top awards from the ASCII Group event in Columbus. BlackStratus won Best Security Solution for CYBERShark at the industry gathering. The ASCII Group IT community is made up of a supporting network of more than 2,000 MSP/VARs worldwide, making it one of the most respected industry bodies when it comes to security and compliance matters affecting small and midsize businesses.
The award comes several months after the national launch of CYBERShark, a white labeled security and compliance service aimed specifically at the MSP community and their SMB customers. CYBERShark empowers MSPs to build a sustainable managed services business without the need to invest in expensive infrastructure, buy expensive hardware appliances and recruit expensive security analysts. By simply sending their end-customer event log data to the advanced CYBERShark cloud, MSPs will receive a white-labeled portal view of their customers' compliance reports and security posture complete with step-by-step remediation to resolve security incidents and malicious activity.
"Being awarded Best Security Solution by ASCII members signifies the broader reception CYBERShark is receiving from the MSP community overall and a testimony to the impact it's having on comprehensively policing the network of SMB's," said Dale Cline, CEO of BlackStratus. "Since the launch of CYBERShark earlier this year, we have won 8 awards at ASCII industry events, a remarkable accomplishment for a product aimed squarely at the SMB market."
- Advanced architecture designed to cover complex regulatory compliance, business continuity and risk management needs
- Multi-tenancy support silos customer accounts and files, protecting privacy and data integrity
- Real-time attack visualization identifies zero-day attacks based on rules-based, vulnerability, statistical, and historical correlations
- Vulnerability correlation integrates data from detection systems, eliminating false positives and freeing up your team to focus on actual threats
- Unparalleled visibility in distributed networks to correlate activity in individual customer environments, identifying hidden threats, suspicious trends and other potentially dangerous behavior
- Sophisticated reporting tools for ISO, PCI, HIPAA, SOX and other compliance standards
To learn more about becoming a reseller of CYBERShark, please contact the sales team at 203-569-2444 or visit www.cybershark.com.
BlackStratus is a pioneer of trusted security and compliance solutions deployed and operated on premise, in the cloud or "as a Service'' by providers of all sizes, government agencies and individual enterprises. Through patented multitenant security information and event management (SIEM) technology, BlackStratus delivers unparalleled security visibility, prevents downtime and achieves and maintains compliant operations at a lower cost to operate. BlackStratus is headquartered in Piscataway, New Jersey, and protects millions of devices and thousands of businesses worldwide.
For more information about BlackStratus, please visit www.blackstratus.com. Follow the firm via Twitter at @BlackStratusInc.
BlackStratus PR Contact:
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/blackstratus-keeps-the-drumbeat-of-industry-award-accolades-going-with-8th-award-in-2016-for-its-cybershark-security-as-a-service-platform-300355219.html