LAS VEGAS, ISC West, April 5, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- BriefCam®, the Video Synopsis® company, today announced that it is showcasing its latest achievements in Video Synopsis and advanced analytics at ISC West, Sands Expo Center, Las Vegas, NV, Booth #34093, April 5-7, 2017.
Amit Gavish, BriefCam's General Manager of Americas, said, "We're excited to share the latest developments with our current customers, alongside newcomers. We will be performing live demos of BriefCam Syndex Pro, based on Video Synopsis, as well as demonstrating how organizations can leverage our GPU-based solution to process more video in less time, while extracting more metadata for enhanced object classifications."
In addition to its booth, BriefCam is being presented by various partners. Two main live demonstrations will take place at:
- Genetec, Booth #28055, exhibiting Syndex Pro integrated into Security Center (see Partner Technical Notes).
- NVIDIA, Booth #20075, demonstrating Syndex Pro running on NVIDIA's GPUs (read PR for further details).
- Salient, Booth #26041, showing Syndex Pro integrated into CompleteView (read PR for full story).
BriefCam is sharing expertise and insights at the following speaking sessions, and all attendees are welcomed to join:
- Thursday, April 6, 8:45am, session at Sands 201 Level 1: Amit Gavish, speaking on how to gain value from video across verticals and use cases, from law enforcement and security to safe cities and retail.
- Thursday, April 6, 2:00pm – Tom Edlund, BriefCam's CTO speaking at NVIDIA's Theatre Talks (Booth #20075) about how to leverage deep learning and GPUs to accelerate surveillance video to insights.
Click here to schedule a meeting with BriefCam at the event.
BriefCam develops and delivers Video Synopsis® solutions, empowering organizations to validate their investment in video by extracting value from video-data across all levels of organizations, maximizing security, operations and business efforts. For more information: www.briefcam.com. For updates: www.twitter.com/briefcamvs.
Contact: Lizzi Goldmeier, Marketing and Communications Manager; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; phone: +972-72-220-2051.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/briefcam-showcasing-new-achievements-in-video-synopsis-and-analytics-at-isc-west-2017-300435120.html