DUBLIN, July 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kfr2xs/brokerage_and) has announced the addition of the "Brokerage & Financial Information Market 2015-2018" report to their offering.
Brokerage & Financial Information Markets 2015-2018
Since 1979, professionals tracking the online content industry have relied on Simba Information's coverage of the Brokerage and Financial Information Market, from the latest mergers and acquisitions, to subscriber growth estimates, to the technology trends that are constantly reshaping the dynamic market for creating and distributing content to Wall Street.
Brokerage & Financial Information Markets 2015-2018 covers all brokerage and financial news information services that provide content, delivered through proprietary online networks, the Internet and handheld wireless devices. It contains the market intelligence needed to evaluate current trends and to get an inside track on future growth patterns.
Brokerage & Financial Information Markets 2015-2018 contains separate chapters covering the market, key competitors, and trends and forecast that include:
- Exclusive analysis of market size and structure
- Revenue and market share rankings of 20 leading global BFI providers
- Exclusive market sales projections to 2018 for both the brokerage information and financial news and information segments
- Subscriber data for top competitors in both the brokerage information and financial news and information segments.
Chapters include actual segment sales from 2010-2014, coverage of major players' strategy, a merger and acquisition round-up and a forward looking trend analysis. Some of the trends covered in the report include:
- An overview of new compliance and regulation mandates and how those are driving information needs
- An in-depth look at product development, including enhanced search, mobile apps and compliance
- An analysis of instant messaging systems and the role they play in the competitive landscape.
Brokerage & Financial Information Markets 2015-2018 also includes 11 detailed company profiles of leading business/professional online content providers, such as Dow Jones, Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, S&P Capital IQ, Interactive Data Corp. and more.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kfr2xs/brokerage_and
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets