LONDON, June 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
Carbon dioxide (CO2) enhanced oil recovery (EOR) has been successfully used in the US for around 40 years. The injection of CO2 into ageing oil fields to sweep residual oil has helped extend the production life of some fields by more than 25 years. The key enabler of this success has been the availability of a large volume of low-cost naturally occurring CO2, which has been tapped in the US to provide a regular supply to EOR projects.
However, the US remains the only nation to have discovered naturally occurring CO2 sources, apart from natural gas collections with a high CO2 content. As maturing oil production markets provide more opportunity for CO2 use in EOR, demand for CO2 has risen while supply volumes have not seen significant additions over the market's 35+ year history.
There has therefore been a growing interest in capturing some of the approximately 32 billion tonnes of CO2 released into the atmosphere globally from anthropogenic sources such as power plants, and using this to boost production of oil from waning production areas. This creates opportunities in many more countries outside the US where CO2 EOR markets have the potential to grow. The intensifying link with carbon capture technology will mean that areas advanced in this technology with significant maturing oil areas will prosper in the CO2 EOR market.
Visiongain has calculated that global CO2 EOR spending will be $4.74bn in 2015. This will decline in the short term as low oil prices take their toll on the capital spending programmes of CO2 EOR operators, but is expected to rise rapidly in the next decade. Growth rates and technologies employed will vary considerably from country to country however.
Why you should buy the Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market Forecast 2015-2025
What is the future of the CO2 EOR market? Which submarkets and countries will prosper over the next ten years? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefitting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
In this 182 page report you will discover key information benefitting your work:
- View global market forecasts for bpd production and CAPEX in the CO2 EOR market, as well as analysis from 2015-2025 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed spending projections, the main companies involved, and the commercial drivers and restraints, allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015-2025, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
Our report provides 140 tables, charts, and graphs analysing the CO2 EOR market
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future prospects in the CO2 EOR market. You will gain industry expertise from our analysts, allowing you to demonstrate your authority on how the CO2 EOR market will develop and which regions and submarkets stand to see most growth.
- See an exclusive expert opinion interview with Enhance Energy
- The interview will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge of the role and potential of CO2 methods within the enhanced oil recovery industry; you will find strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit – allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales.
Learn about how the oil price fall is affecting the CO2 EOR market
- Gain insight into how the market is being affected by the current low oil price environment, with forecasts underpinned by breakeven analysis for existing and proposed projects and guided by visiongain's oil price forecast
Discover spending forecasts for the key CO2 EOR submarkets from 2015-2025
- What are the key trends and factors affecting each of the main CO2 EOR submarkets? How will these markets expand? Which regions and technologies will see the greatest level of production and why? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Stay informed about the potential for each of the CO2 EOR submarkets with forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025:
- The CO2 EOR CO2 Source Submarket Forecast 2015-2025
- The CO2 EOR Pipelines Submarket Forecast 2015-2025
- The CO2 EOR Injection Submarket Forecast 2015-2025
Understand the prospects for the leading national CO2 EOR markets – where is spending currently highest and what opportunities exist for growth going forward?
- Learn about the market potential for companies providing CO2 EOR solutions in both developed and developing countries, from 2015 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis for regional markets from 2015-2025. Each national market includes ten-year forecasts and assessments of future outlook, with detailed breakdowns of existing and future CO2 EOR projects:
- The US CO2 EOR Market Forecast 2015-2025
- The Gulf Coast Regional Submarket Forecast 2015-2025
- The Midcontinent Regional Submarket Forecast 2015-2025
- The Midwest Regional Submarket Forecast 2015-2025
- The Permian Basin Regional Submarket Forecast 2015-2025
- The Rockies Regional Submarket Forecast 2015-2025
- The Chinese CO2 EOR Market Forecast 2015-2025
- The Canadian CO2 EOR Market Forecast 2015-2025
- The UAE CO2 EOR Market Forecast 2015-2025
- The Brazilian CO2 EOR Market Forecast 2015-2025
- The UK CO2 EOR Market Forecast 2015-2025
- In addition, receive individualised outlooks of a further 11 national CO2 EOR markets (Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Trinidad, Vietnam, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mexico, Egypt)
Identify who the leading companies are within the CO2 EOR market
- Our report reveals the 17 leading US and international companies central to the CO2 EOR market, with detailed profiles for each. Profiles of US companies contain 2014 CO2 EOR spending and production market share data. Profiles on all companies contain information on current projects and future plans
- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Apache Corporation
- Cenovus Energy Inc.
- Chaparral Energy Inc.
- China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC)
- Denbury Resources
- Hess Corporation
- Hilcorp Energy Company
- Husky Energy
- Kinder Morgan
- Linc Energy
- Occidental Petroleum Corporation
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A. (Petrobras)
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the CO2 EOR market
The Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market Forecast 2015-2025 report provides impartial analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and a full transcript from an exclusive interview with Enhance Energy is included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report, therefore, presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2015-2025.
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game-changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain's team of London-based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market Forecast 2015-2025 report can benefit you
Visiongain's report will be of value to anyone who wants to better understand the CO2 EOR industry and its dynamics. It will be useful for businesses who wish to better comprehend the part of the market they are already involved in, or those wishing to enter or expand into a different regional or technical part of the CO2 EOR industry. This is an extremely exciting area of the oil industry from a growth and potential point of view.
You will discover forecasts for the period 2015-2025 in terms of bpd production and spending for the global market, as well as forecasts and analysis for three major submarkets: CO2 source, CO2 pipeline and injection costs. The report also includes market forecasts and analysis for six leading national markets including five US regional; submarkets, as well as individualised outlooks for 11 further national markets. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where and why growth is likely and where lucrative potential market prospects are located. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition order the Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market 2015-2025: CAPEX & Production Forecasts in the New Low Oil Price Environment. Avoid missing out – order our report now.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2682230/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48