LONDON, Jan. 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Synopsis
This report is a thorough analysis of Singapore's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Singapore.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of Singapore HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Singapore 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- Singaporean HNWIs held 32.9% of their wealth outside their home country in 2013, equal to US$246.0 billion, which is higher than the global average of 20–30%.
- WealthInsight expects foreign asset holdings to value US$313.1 billion by 2018, accounting for 30.4% of the total HNWI assets.
- Europe accounted for 36.1% of these foreign assets in 2013.
- This was followed by the Asia-Pacific with 26.7%, North America with 25.4%, Latin America with 7.1%, the Middle East with 2.6%, and Africa with 2.2%.
- During the review period, Singaporean HNWI allocations to Asia-Pacific decreased compared with other regions, from 48.7% in 2009 to 26.7% in 2013. North America and Europe were the emerging regions in terms of global investments.
- WealthInsight expects HNWIs to continue to reduce their level of investments in the Asia-Pacific over the forecast period, to reach 12.5% in 2018, with both Europe and North America being the key growth drivers.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2609713/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48