DUBLIN, July 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h2vbhn/china_contract) has announced the addition of the "China Contract Research Organization (CRO) Industry Report, 2015-2018" report to their offering.
In recent years, China's contract research organization (CRO) industry has developed rapidly, with the market size rising from RMB8.5 billion in 2007 to RMB42.6 billion in 2014, registering a CAGR of 25.9%. With so many favorable policies, especially when a number of well-known proprietary drugs are about to expire, China's CRO market size is expected to continue to grow by around 20% in the years ahead, to an estimated RMB 83.2 billion by 2018.
At present, some European and American CRO enterprises represented by Quintiles and Covance have penetrated the Chinese market by establishing branches or through acquisition and cooperation. These foreign giants, which occupy the majority of China's CRO market share, are driving the industry to develop toward standardization.
There are more than 500 Chinese CRO enterprises, such as WuXi AppTec, Tigermed Consulting, Boji Medical Biotechnological, and HD Biosciences, which have a relatively large scale and develop very well. In 2014, WuXi AppTec represented a 9.69% market share while Tigermed Consulting and Boji Medical Biotechnological accounted for 1.47% and 0.34%, respectively.
China Contract Research Organization (CRO) Industry Report, 2015-2018 is mainly all about the following:
- Status quo, related policies, market size, competitive landscape, development trends, etc. of China's CRO industry
- Development environment of China's CRO industry, including international environment, industry environment, and regional market
- Operation, R&D and investment, development in China, etc. of 5 global and 13 Chinese CRO companies;
- Development prediction of China's CRO industry as well as operation of major enterprises
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Pharmaceutical Outsourcing
2. Overview of China CRO Market
3. Development Environment of China CRO Industry
4. Key Chinese CRO Players
5. Key Foreign CRO Companies
6. Development and Outlook
- Asymchem - Charles River - China Medical Technologies Inc. - Covance - Guangzhou Boji Medical Biotechnological Co., Ltd - Guangzhou Yushi Medicinal Technology Co., Ltd - HD Biosciences - Hangzhou Tigermed Consulting Co., Ltd - JOINN Laboratories (Beijing) - PPD - Parexel - Porton - Quintiles - ShangPharma Corp - Shanghai Mediclon Inc. - Sundia MediTech Company Ltd - Wuxi AppTec
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h2vbhn/china_contract
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets