DUBLIN, July 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Analysis and Forecast on China Fertilizer Industry (2015-2016)" report to their offering.
This report will perform deep analysis on production, consumption, trade, market price and production margin of N-Fertilizer, P-Fertilizer, K-fertilizer and NPK sectors in 2015, as well as operational situation of main listed companies; it also will predict developmental trends in 2016.
Fertilizer market in 2015 showed the following changes:
(1) Owing to an increase in operating rate, fertilizer output rebounded slightly. P-Fertilizer output increased by 10.5%; N-Fertilizer output went up 6.2%; the growth of K-Fertilizer output was 8.6 percentage points.
(2) Fertilizer import and export both increased by more 10%. DAP export increased by 64.3%, highest; urea export hit a record high, a bit higher than 2014. NPK import went up 32%; potash import ascended 33.2% to 9.43 million MT (product), a record high.
(3) Fertilizer consumption rose steadily.
(4) Fertilizer market price rebounded, but still fluctuated at a low level. Along with the decreasing of material prices, production costs kept reducing and producing margins went up slightly, but the overall N-Fertilizer sector still was in the red and NPK sector still made a relatively big profit.
This report will provide objective viewpoints and accurate data to market players for reference.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter One Analysis on Policies for Fertilizer Industry in 2015
1.1 Change of Agricultural Policy and Its Influence on Fertilizer Industry
1.2 Influence of Preferential Policies on Fertilizer Industry
1.3 Influence of Other Policies on Fertilizer Industry
Chapter Two Analysis and Forecast on Upsteam Sectors of Fertilizer in 2015-2016
2.1 Synthetic Ammonia Market Analysis in 2015
2.2 Phosphorite Market Analysis in 2015
2.3 Sulphur and Sulphuric Acid Market in 2015
2.4 Forecast of Raw Material in 2016
Chapter Three Forecast and Analysis on Nitrogen Fertilizer Market, 2015-2016
3.1 2015 N-Fertilizer Overproduction was Aggravated
3.2 A Steady Growth of N-Fertilizer Consumption
3.3 A Record High of Export Volume and a Fall in Export Price of Main N-Fertilizer Products in 2015
3.4 After a Roller Coaster Ride, Main N-Fertilizer Product Prices Slumped Again in 2015
3.5 N-Fertilizer Groups Analysis
3.6 N-fertilizer Market Forecast in 2016
Chapter Four Forecast and Analysis on Phosphate Fertilizer Market, 2015-2016
4.1 A Rapid Rise in P-Fertilizer Production in 2015
4.2 P-Fertilizer Consumption Stabilized
4.3 P-Fertilizer Export Volume Hit a Historically High Point and Export Price Kept Increasing in 2015
4.4 2015 Ammonium Acid Phosphate Price Improved
4.5 P-Fertilizer Groups Analysis
4.6 P-fertilizer Market Forecast in 2016
Chapter Five Forecast and Analysis on Potash Fertilizer Market, 2015-2016
5.1 Potash Production Topped 6 Million MT
5.2 2015 K-Fertilizer Consumption Improved Gently
5.3 2015 K-Fertilizer Import Price Dropped and Import Volume Hit a New Record
5.4 Changes in Market Price of Main Potash Products in 2015
5.5 K-Fertilizer Groups Analysis
5.6 K-fertilizer Market Forecast in 2016
Chapter Six Forecast and Analysis on Compound Fertilizer Market, 2015-2016
6.1 2015 Compound Fertilizer Production Kept Increasing
6.2 2015 NPK Consumption Ascended Slightly
6.3 2015 NPK Import Further Rose, but Export Couldn't Have a Breakthrough
6.4 2015 NPK Price Ascended at First and then Dropped and Average Price Fell Slightly
6.5 Compound Fertilizer Groups Analysis6.6 Compound Fertilizer Market Forecast in 2016
- Anhui Liuguo Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Anhui Sierte Fertilizer Industry Co., Ltd.
- Golmud Tibetan Potash Fertilizer Co., Ltd.
- Guizhou Chitianhua Industry Co., Ltd.
- Hualu Hengsheng Group Co., Ltd.
- Hubei Xinyangfeng Fertilizer Co., Ltd.
- Hubei Yihua Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Kingenta Ecological Engineering Group Co., Ltd.
- Luxi Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Qinghai Salt Lake Industry Group Company Limited
- SDIC Xinjiang Luobupo Potassium Salt Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Batian Ecotypic Engineering Company Limited.
- Shindoo Chemi-Industry Co., Ltd.
- Sichuan Chemical Company Limited
- Sichuan Meifeng Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Stanley Fertilizer Limited by Share Ltd
- Wengfu Group
- Yunnan Yuntianhua Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bfxnh9/analysis_and
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/china-fertilizer-industry-report-2016---objective-viewpoints-and-accurate-data-for-market-players---research-and-markets-300303974.html
SOURCE Research and Markets