NEW YORK, April 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
The increased demand for wireless connectivity, demonstrated by the high level of penetration of smartphones and tablets, drives the automotive industry to adjust to a new lifestyle consensus and incorporate in-vehicle internet connectivity solutions. Moreover, global regulatory mandates (eCall in EU, GLONASS in Russia, Contran 245 in Brazil) require the usage of telematics for safety purposes and the installation of basic Telematics Control Units (TCU) in all new vehicles in Europe from 2017 and in other countries from 2016 onwards. These factors offer the opportunity for new revenue streams and enhancement of customer loyalty for the Connected Car ecosystem. On the other hand, the cost of telematics solutions and the ability of the Connected Car ecosystem to build viable billing-pricing business models, combined with privacy concerns from the usage of personal data, constitute the major threats to the rapid expansion of the Connected Car. As a consequence, visiongain has assessed that the value of the global Connected Car market will reach $30.2bn in 2015.
Why you should buy Connected Car Market 2015-2025: Leading Companies Providing Telematics for in-Vehicle Safety, Security & Infotainment
What is the future of the Connected Car market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions to benefiting your analysis. Our research illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams, helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2015-2025 at the global, regional, and national level. Moreover, our in-depth submarket focus critically analyses the industry from the perspective of connectivity modes and service providers. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the Connected Car sector, and find out what its future market prospects are.
In this 226 page report, we guarantee that you will receive the following information:
- View global Connected Car market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 to
- The report provides detailed revenues projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints, allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015-2025, our new study shows current market data, and market shares.
- You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments.
- Our report provides 213 tables, charts and graphs.
- Let our analysts guide you with a thorough assessment of the current and future Connected Car market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. You will also gain from our analysts' industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the Connected Car sector
- Understand what thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical knowledge. Be part of this.
- By reading the 5 exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the Connected Car sector, finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit.
- Read the full transcripts of five exclusive expert opinion interviews from leading industry specialists, informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales. Companies interviewed are –
- Sierra Wireless
- Telenor Connexion
- Tech Mahindra
- Intelligent Mechatronic Solutions
- Discover revenues predictions for the key e
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02487333-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001