LONDON, Aug. 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Consumer and Market Insights: Dairy Market in the UK provides an overview of the market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights innovative new product development that effectively targets the most pertinent consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
- Milk is the largest category by volume sales in the UK Dairy market, followed by Yogurt and Cheese.
- Men and Older Consumers enjoy the most Dairy occasions in the UK on an annual basis. On average British men eat a Dairy product four times a day, while those aged 55 and over also eat a Dairy product four times a day, on average
- Consumers primarily look for Dairy products that meet age-aligned needs. This means that marketers can't rely on a general health message; they need to show how their products meet the specific nutritional needs of children, young adults, or older adults
Consumer and Market Insights: Dairy Market in the UK identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption. When combined with an in-depth study of market and category dynamics, readers are able to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Get access to:
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the UK market. The figures showcase the number of times consumers of specific ages and gender consume Dairy, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall)
- A study of market value and volumes over 2009-2019 for the UK, supplemented with category, brand, and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will evolve over the next five years
- The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by Canadean have on Dairy consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
- Examples of international and UK-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs
Reasons To Buy
This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of UK Dairy consumers. This is based on Canadean's unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Dairy sector. Category, brand, and packaging dynamics are also examined. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3037063/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers