NEW YORK, Oct. 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The indulgent nature of Ice Cream makes it a popular category and as appealing as ever, with consumers demanding innovative products that meet their desire for new and exciting experiences. Manufacturers have responded with the introduction of premium ingredients and greater experimentation with flavor combinations. Having said this, there is a growing emphasis on healthier alternatives, with frozen yogurt providing stiff competition. Overall, the desire for indulgence remains, however there is a growing trend among health conscious consumers, who are taking active steps to seek out healthier substitutes.
- Rising food prices are impacting consumers' purchasing power, resulting in consumers preferring value for money Ice Cream. This is helping boost consumption of private label products
- Health is increasingly playing an important role in the consumption habits of US consumers; however, there is still a strong desire for Indulgent Ice Cream
- Consumers are making more of a conscious effort to take time out to relax and think about themselves. This is causing an increased desire for Ice Cream positioned around comfort eating and "me time".
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights: Ice Cream Market in the US report identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption, combined with an in-depth study of the market and category dynamics, to identify key opportunities, and how to target them. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends. It also highlights the degree that influence trends have on consumption and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior are accurate.
What else does this report offer?
- Figures that showcase the number of times consumers of different age groups and gender consume Ice Creams, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall)
- A study of market value and volumes from 2009-2019, supplemented with category, brand, and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will develop over the next five years
- The degree of influence that Canadean's 20 key consumer trends have on Ice Cream consumption, with granular analysis on the extent that the degree of influence varies by gender, age, wealth, and leisure
- Analysis of how consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term and recommended actions on how to adapt to these evolving needs
- International and US-specific product innovation examples targeting key consumer needs - compare your products against the top performers
Reasons To Buy
- Find out what types of products consumers are purchasing, why they are consuming them, and what they will be looking for in the next few years. Product examples and key recommendations will help you derive key strategies in areas such as formulation, packaging and key consumer targets
- Our unique consumer data has been developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, giving you an exclusive insight into the US Ice Cream market
- Quantify the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Ice Cream sector for a deeper understanding of what is driving the market and how to alter product offerings accordingly
- Analyze category, brand, and packaging dynamics and how to compete with market leaders to provide a competitive edge to product launches
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03217611-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker reviews, finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001