NEW YORK, May 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The Make-Up market in Canada will register moderate growth in value and volume terms, which will be primarily be driven by the Nail Make-Up and Eye Make-Up categories. The rising concerns about chemicals and its probable health risks will drive the demand for Make-Up products with Fresh and Natural claims. The demand for multi functional Make-Up products with affordable prices is expected to increase as consumers are expected to remain price conscious due to the lasting impressions left by the recession.
- The Make-Up market in Canada will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
- Urban Consumers account for majority of Nail Make-Up consumption.
- Eye Make-Up is the leading value category while the Nail Make-Up category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020.
- Department Stores is the leading distribution channel in Canada's Make-Up market.
- Maybelline and Lancôme are the leading brands of Lip Make-Up in Canada.
- Consumers in Canada seek Make-Up products that help them obtain a 'perfect' appearance.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Make-Up market in Canada provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Eye Make-Up, Face Make-Up, Lip Make-Up, and Nail Make-Up with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Glass, Flexible Packaging, and others; container data for: Tube, Tray, Bottle and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Make-Up products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Identify target consumers based on recent analysis of category volume consumption by gender, age-group, education and urbanization
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Make-Up products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03783282-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/consumer-and-market-insights-make-up-market-in-canada-300263977.html