LONDON, March 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Soap is the leading value category in the developing market of South Africa with consumption driven by the country's large young population. Bath and Shower Products is forecast to register the fastest growth during 2015-2020 while Value trend will strengthen the demand for economically priced products in the South African market.
- The South African Personal Hygiene market will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
- Among all the Personal Hygiene categories, the Bath and Shower Products category is forecast to register fastest growth at a CAGR of 4.5% during 2015-2020.
- The Soap category is forecast to lead in terms of gaining market share during 2015-2019.
- Value and Guided Health are the major trends that are driving the South African Personal Hygiene market.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the South African Personal Hygiene market.
- Products with natural ingredients will drive demand among consumers in Personal Hygiene market in South Africa.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Personal Hygiene market in South Africa provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Anti-Perspirants, Bath and Shower Products and Soap with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, Paper and Board and others; container data for: Film, Tube, Bottles, Wrapper and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Personal Hygiene products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Spirits consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3659995/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers