LONDON, Nov. 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
The Netherlands' Spirits market is forecast to register growth in value as well as volume terms during 2014-2019. The Whiskey category will have the largest volume share as well as will be the fastest growing category during 2014-2019. The rising economic growth is translating into higher disposable income of the Dutch consumers, who are trading up for higher quality and premium Spirits. More consumers are switching to cocktails, and experimenting with flavored Spirits and new combinations to create unique drinks. For instance, Mint with Orange/Vanilla flavored Vodka often appeals to adventurous consumers.
- Improving economic conditions and stable prices are creating growth opportunities in the Spirits market in the Netherlands.
- The Dutch Spirits market grew at a CAGR of 4.2% during 2009-2014 and is forecast to grow at a higher CAGR of 3.6% during the period 2014-2019.
- The Whiskey category accounted for the largest value with 38.9% share in the Spirits market in 2014. It will also register the fastest growth during 2014-2019.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Dutch Wines and Spirits market.
- To cater to indulgence seeking consumers, Spirits manufacturers are infusing variety of herbs, spices and fruit flavors to please the palate, and offer different textures to their Spirits.
- The online distribution channel offering more choices, convenience and better value compared to conventional channels is expected to be growing point of purchase area.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Spirits market in Netherlands provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Brandy, Whiskey, Rum, Vodka, Liqueurs, Specialty Spirits, Gin and Genever and Tequila and Mezcal categories , with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Spirits and Drinks Specialists and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: trays, tubs, foils and others.
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence prepared meals consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2014-2019
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving prepared meals consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3340988/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48