LONDON, Nov. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
"Increasing volume of data content over internet is expected to drive the growth in the market"
MarketsandMarkets forecasts the global Content Delivery Network (CDN) market to grow from USD 6.05 billion in 2016 to USD 23.22 billion by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 30.9%. The market is growing rapidly due to increase in the digitization trend and the surplus volume of video content available over the internet. Latency and connectivity issues are restraining the growth of the CDN market.
"Media delivery core solution is expected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period"
The CDN market has been segmented into web performance optimization, media delivery, and cloud security core solutions. The media delivery solution is growing majorly due to need of managed and unmanaged content delivery in a reliable way.
"Asia-Pacific (APAC) shows attractive growth opportunities and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR "
APAC offers prospective growth opportunities. The main factors driving the growth in this market include the increasing consumption of cloud services, rising adoption of mobile & smartphone devices, and high consumption of video over portable devices.
Breakup of Primary Interviews:
- By Company type – Tier 1- 30%, Tier 2- 40%, Tier 3- 30%
- By Designation – C-Level- 72%, Director Level- 14% Others- 14%
- By Region – North America- 57%, Europe- 14%, APAC- 29%
The report includes prominent players : Akamai Technologies, Inc. (Cambridge, U.S.), Google, Inc. (California, U.S.), Level 3 Communications (Colorado, U.S.), and Limelight Networks, Inc. (Arizona, U.S.), Amazon Web Services, Inc. (Washington, U.S.), Internap Corporation (Georgia, U.S.), Verizon Communications, Inc. (New York, U.S.), CDNetworks (Seoul, Korea), Tata Communications (Mumbai and Singapore), and Highwinds (Florida, U.S.). The key innovators identified are Cedexis (U.S.), Incapsula, Inc. (California, U.S.), Fastly, Inc. (U.S.), CacheFly (Chicago, U.S.), MaxCDN (U.S.), and CloudFlare, Inc. (U.S.).
The market is segmented by type, core solution, adjacent services, service provider, organization size, and vertical. The type segment includes standard/non-video CDN and video CDN. Core solution segment comprises web performance optimization, media delivery, and cloud security. The service provider segment includes traditional and Telco CDN, cloud service provider, and others (free and peer-to-peer CDN). The regional analysis includes the study of North America, Europe, APAC, Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Latin America.
Reasons to buy the report
The report will help the market leaders or new entrants in the following ways:
1. This report segments the market into various segments, covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the segments.
2. This report will help in the better understanding of the competitors and there is a separate section on competitive landscape, including mergers & acquisitions, integrations & expansions, and partnerships among market vendors.
3. The report helps in understanding the overall growth of the market and key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4339708/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48