INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev., April 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Corporate Visions, Inc., the leading sales and marketing messaging company, today announced that company executives and co-authors of the book, "Conversations That Win The Complex Sale," Tim Riesterer, chief strategy and marketing officer, and Erik Peterson, senior vice president of consulting, will be conducting four complimentary executive insights sessions over the next six weeks. These sessions will discuss effective strategies for how companies can break through the status quo barrier, which often leads to indecision and a loss of pipeline.
The executive insights sessions will help attendees learn how to transform their marketing and sales messages and conversations into compelling stories that create more opportunities and win more business. Specifically, the sessions will discuss:
- How to loosen the status quo barrier and convince your prospects they need to do something different and make a decision in your favor
- How to find your unique point of view that can challenge prospect assumptions and communicate value versus your competitors
- How to create messages that matter to your salespeople and that increase their confidence and competence to tell a differentiated story
Prior to each executive insights session, attendees are invited to network during a free continental breakfast at 8:30 a.m. Each session will then begin at 9 a.m. and conclude at 12 p.m. with a box lunch. Session dates and locations include:
- Thursday, April 26, 2012, at the Grand Hyatt in New York, N.Y. To register, click here.
- Thursday, May 10, 2012, at the Grand Hyatt in Washington, D.C. To register, click here.
- Friday, May 18, 2012, at the Sheraton Suites Galleria in Atlanta, Ga. To register, click here.
- Tuesday, June 5, 2012, at the Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley in Palo Alto, Calif. To register, click here.
For more information about the executive insights sessions, watch this brief introduction from Tim Riesterer or visit the event website. To follow the sessions on Twitter, follow Corporate Visions at @CorpV and look for the hashtag #MessagingMatters.
About Corporate Visions, Inc.
Corporate Visions, Inc. helps global business-to-business companies create more sales opportunities, overcome the status quo, and win more deals by improving the conversations sales representatives have with customers. Companies engage Corporate Visions in three key areas:
- Developing differentiated messages that concentrate on customer needs;
- Deploying tools that support critical steps in the buying cycle and that salespeople will actually use; and
- Delivering sales skills training that teaches salespeople how to tell their story in a way that is impactful, engaging and memorable.
Corporate Visions helps clients such as ADP, Dell, Dow Jones, GE and Oracle align marketing and sales with a repeatable methodology for creating unified, sales-ready messages that lead to winning conversations with customers. For more information about Corporate Visions visit www.corporatevisions.com or call 775-831-1322 or 800-360-SELL.
SOURCE Corporate Visions, Inc.