LONDON, Aug. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
This pioneering new report from business intelligence provider visiongain offers market insight and analysis of the emerging Counter UAV (C-UAV) market. Visiongain assesses that the C-UAV market will generate revenues of $2,483 million in 2016.
Now: In May 2016, Blighter Surveillance Systems Ltd, Chess Dynamics Ltd, and Electronic Control Systems Ltd had their AUDS C-UAV system selected by the United States Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) for evaluation at US airports as part of its Pathfinder Programme.
This is an example of the business critical headline that you need to know about - and more importantly, you need to read visiongain's objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed?
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in the C-UAV sector. Visiongain's new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report you will receive 249 in-depth tables, charts and graphs plus an EXCLUSIVE interview – all unavailable elsewhere.
The 205 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global Counter UAV (C-UAV) market. It reveals the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you will be better informed and ready to act.
Reason to buy:
- Global Counter UAV (C-UAV) market forecast from 2016-2026
- Counter UAV (C-UAV) submarket forecasts and analysis from 2016-2026 covering
- Civilian Systems
- Military Systems
- Analysis of the key factors driving growth in the global Counter UAV (C-UAV) market from 2016-2026
- Analysis and discussion of the prevailing C-UAV technologies in the pipeline and their prospects.
- An EXCLUSIVE interview with Mark Radford, CEO of Blighter Surveillance Systems
- Details of significant Counter UAV (C-UAV) Contracts, Projects and Programmes
- 249 tables, charts and graphs that utilise visual representation in order to clarify trends and market projections
- Competitive positioning map analysis of the leading 20 Counter UAV (C-UAV) companies by illustrating their emphasis (Civilian Focused / Military Focused, Mature Companies / Emerging Companies)
- Profiles of the leading 20 Counter UAV (C-UAV) companies in 2016 with analysis of their market specialization, technologies, strategy and focus.
- Airbus Group SE
- Blighter Surveillance Systems Ltd
- The Boeing Company
- Chess Dynamics Ltd
- DeTect, Inc.
- Enterprise Control Systems Ltd
- Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI)
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Rafael Advanced Defense Systems
- Rheinmetall AG
- Saab Group
- Search Systems
- SRC, Inc
- Thales Group
How will you benefit from this report?
- This report will keep your C-UAV knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind
- This report will reinforce strategic decision decision-making based upon definitive and reliable C-UAV market data
- You will learn how to exploit new C-UAV technological trends
- You will be able to realise your company's full potential within the C-UAV market
- You will better understand the C-UAV competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the Counter UAV (C-UAV) value chain.
- UAV manufacturers
- Payload suppliers
- R&D staff
- Unmanned specialists
- Electronic warfare companies
- Directed energy weapon companies
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the Counter UAV market and leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Counter UAV (C-UAV) Technologies Market 2016-2026: Leading Companies, Forecasts for Civilian & Military Markets, Analysis of Kinetic & Non-Kinetic Countermeasures, Directed Energy Weapons, High Energy Lasers (HEL), GPS, Jamming, Hijacking & Anti-UAV Defence System (AUDS), Detection, Tracking, Command & Control (C2) & Mitigation of Enhanced Low, Slow & Small (ELSS), Small RCS, MALE & HALE Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) / Systems (UAS) & Drones. Avoid missing out by staying informed – order our report now.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4031806/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers