NEW YORK, March 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The report is an essential source of information on and analysis of the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape in US. It identifies the key trends in the country's healthcare market and provides insights into its demographic, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape and healthcare infrastructure. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the trends and segmentation of its pharmaceutical and medical device markets. It uses data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
The population of Indonesia in 2014 was approximately 252 million, having grown at a CAGR of 1.7% from 2008. The country's increasingly elderly population and a corresponding increase in the incidence of chronic diseases will help to boost the growth of the pharmaceutical market, which was worth $2.99 billion in 2008 and is projected to reach approximately $6.24 billion by 2014 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 12.4%. The overall market is estimated to reach $ 12.6 billion by 2020. New health insurance scheme Jaminan Kesehatan Nasional (JKN) - Universal Health Coverage (UHC) aims to provide health insurance to 250 million people by 2019. The Indonesia medical device market was valued at $793m in 2013 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% to an estimated $872m billion in 2020.
These growth trends can be primarily attributed to -
- Improved access to healthcare facilities
- Increase in healthcare insurance coverage
The report provides information on the healthcare, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape in Indonesia, and includes -
- An overview of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets, comprising market size, segmentation, and key drivers and barriers
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the pharmaceutical market: Kalbe Farma, Tempo Scan Pacific, Kimia Farma, Darya Varia Laboratories and Indofarma and market overview of medical device market.
- Insightful review of the reimbursement and regulatory landscape, with analysis covering details of the country's healthcare reimbursement process, regulatory agencies and the approval processes for new drugs and medical devices
- Detailed analysis of the political and economic environment, covering economic indicators, demographics, healthcare infrastructure and healthcare expenditure
- An overview of the opportunities for and challenges to growth in the healthcare market
Reasons to buy
This report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Indonesia's healthcare market
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, reimbursement and regulatory policies, pharmaceutical market segments, and companies likely to affect Indonesia's healthcare market in the future
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and analyzing the performance of various competitors
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for consolidation, investment, and strategic partnerships
- Identify, understand, and capitalize on the opportunities and challenges in Indonesia's healthcare market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02081672-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001