MORRISTOWN, N.J., Aug. 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Covanta Holding Corporation (NYSE: CVA) ("Covanta" or the "Company"), a leading global owner and operator of Energy-from-Waste ("EfW") infrastructure, will hold an Analyst Day on Wednesday, August 12, 2015. The event will begin at 8:30 AM (Eastern) and is expected to conclude by 2:00 PM (Eastern).
The following members of Covanta's senior management team will present an overview of the business and discuss market trends and outlook:
- Stephen J. Jones, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Brad Helgeson, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Derek Veenhof, Executive Vice President, Sustainable Solutions
- Michael J. de Castro, Executive Vice President, Supply Chain
- Matthew Mulcahy, Senior Vice President, Head of Corporate Development
- Steve Bossotti, Senior Vice President, Covanta Metals Management
- Sami Kabbani, Vice President, Energy
Additionally, Paul Stauder, Covanta's Senior Vice President, Sustainable Solutions, will moderate a client panel.
A live webcast, along with various slides supporting presentations at the event, will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website and via the following link: http://investors.covanta.com/GenPage.aspx?IID=103347&GKP=306533. The webcast will also be archived on the website.
About Covanta Covanta is a world leader in providing sustainable waste and energy solutions. The Company's 45 Energy-from-Waste facilities provide communities and businesses around the world with environmentally sound solid waste disposal by using waste to generate clean, renewable energy. Annually, Covanta's modern Energy-from-Waste facilities safely and securely convert approximately 20 million tons of waste into clean, renewable electricity to power approximately one million homes and recycle approximately 500,000 tons of metal. Energy-from-Waste facilities reduce greenhouse gases, complement recycling and are a critical component to sustainable solid waste management. For more information, visit www.covanta.com.
SOURCE Covanta Holding Corporation