TULSA, Okla., Aug. 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The Digital Strategy Call (https://creativestate.com/blog/categories/Podcast), is now available on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play and other podcast networks.
The show is hosted by Brent Lollis, founder of Creative State (https://creativestate.com), a Digital Strategy firm that has worked with Garth Brooks, Taylor Swift, Fortune 500 companies, startups and non-profits.
"Over the last 15 years I've worked with and met many of the most creative and innovative digital leaders in the world. I started the Digital Strategy Call to bring their stories to a wider audience. My goal is to help business leaders navigate the ever-changing digital landscape and become the digital leader in their industry," says Brent Lollis, host of the Digital Strategy Call.
The show covers topics including digital strategy, social media, content marketing, website development, search engine optimization, digital marketing, advertising, retargeting, video marketing, competitor analysis, analytics, reputation management among others.
Each episode features an in-depth interview with a digital leader, founder or CEO. Guests in the first five episodes include:
- Leigh Steinberg - Mega sports agent who was the inspiration for Tom Cruise's character in the hit movie Jerry Maguire.
- Joff Redfern - VP of Product for Fidelity Investments, Yahoo, and most recently at LinkedIn where he oversaw the company's transition from a desktop first to a mobile first company.
- Paul Berry - CEO of RebelMouse, TechStars mentor, and former CTO of the Huffington Post.
- Keith Tozer - Hall of Fame and gold-medal winning coach of the US National Futsal team, and commissioner of the Mark Cuban backed Professional Futsal League. Consultant to Fortune 500 companies that want to build better teams.
- Jim Schleckser - Bestselling author of "Great CEO's Are Lazy", columnist for Inc. Magazine and Chief Executive Officer of the Inc. CEO project.
Future episodes feature digital leaders from Inc. Magazine, Disney, TechCrunch, CBS, and the New York Film Academy.
Listeners can submit feedback, guest suggestions and show ideas by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT BRENT LOLLIS:
Brent Lollis is an award-winning digital strategist, speaker and consultant. His 1000+ clients have included Fortune 500 CEOs, startups, schools, non-profits and superstars like Garth Brooks, Taylor Swift and American Idol mentor and Big Machine Records founder Scott Borchetta. He is the founder of Creative State, host of the Digital Strategy Call and the author of the book Digital Dominance which helps business leaders become the digital leader in their industry. He has designed and implemented successful digital strategies that have allowed his clients to become digital leaders in their industries. He lives in Tulsa, Oklahoma with his wife and two children.
This content was issued through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com. For more info visit: http://www.newswire.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/creative-state-founder-launches-the-digital-strategy-call-podcast-300320022.html
SOURCE Creative State