STERLING, Va., Sept. 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Current Analysis, Inc., the leader in competitive response solutions to the IT and telecommunications markets, today announced the general availability of IT Connection Blogs (http://itcblogs.currentanalysis.com). IT Connection Blogs is a natural extension of Current Analysis' IT Connection, a research community for IT and telecommunications professionals, that fosters daily interaction and discussion between analysts and business technologists on the issues and challenges affecting IT.
The bloggers are Current Analysis analysts and their daily posts come directly from the expertise that drives the product and company decision-making insights found throughout IT Connection. "Members utilize our IT Connection reports to get smart fast about technologies, services, and providers that they are planning to invest in," noted David Baltaxe, Vice President, Research Operations. "The blog lets both the analysts and our members go beyond the reports and engage in a discussion about the issues they care about that day."
Like the rest of IT Connection, the blog is designed to be actionable and informative. Analysts make contributions daily and posts are grouped by the dominant IT themes of modern business:
- IT Leader examines the issues impacting IT and telecom professionals, focusing on overall market trends, strategic issues, and advice on supplier activities.
- Communicate covers the issues businesses face in the selection, implementation, and management of communication and collaboration technology, software, and services.
- Network covers data communication and access technology and services, and provides guidance on the issues business technologists encounter when working with service and solution providers.
- Mobilize covers the range of issues facing IT leaders and team members in their efforts to support the business activities of an increasingly mobile workforce.
- Secure provides guidance and insight on the myriad issues that business technologists grapple with while protecting business data assets and ensuring continuity.
- Cloud Enable examines the options available to IT departments considering adopting or managing cloud-based architectures in their business environment.
IT Connection Blogs can be found at http://itcblogs.currentanalysis.com/.
About IT Connection
IT Connection is the premier source of unbiased analysis and assessments of IT equipment and telecommunications services. IT Connection provides IT and telecom professionals with the information they need to assess suppliers and determine the best technology solution to fit their needs quickly, easily, and efficiently. IT Connection saves IT and telecom professionals time and money when making important product and services buying decisions.
IT and telecommunications professionals may register for a free IT Connection membership at http://itconnection.currentanalysis.com.
About Current Analysis
Current Analysis, Inc. provides Competitive Response solutions that enable companies to effectively anticipate and counter competitive threats and win more business. This is achieved through the rapid delivery of tactical, actionable intelligence to help fast-paced companies compete in the highly volatile telecommunications, networking, and business software markets.
More information about Current Analysis is available at http://www.currentanalysis.com.
SOURCE Current Analysis, Inc.