NEW YORK, Nov. 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Influential business leaders from the cyber security industry will be convening at cyberSecure's 3rd annual conference at the New York Hilton Midtown on December 4-5, 2017 to discuss cyber security challenges and solutions.
ALM's cyberSecure conference is a cross-industry, two-day networking summit for corporate risk management, compliance and law department leaders designed to provide insights and support business growth opportunities.
CyberSecure 2017 will feature distinguished speakers from Fortune 100 companies such as AIG, JP Morgan Chase, Exxon Mobil, General Electric, Comcast Corporation, Fannie Mae, Prudential, Oracle, American Express, and IBM among many other notable companies.
Keynotes will include:
- Kathleen McGee, Internet and Technology Bureau Chief from the Office of the Attorney General of the State of New York, will speak as a part of the opening session called "The New Realities of Post-Breach Crisis Management."
- Richard T. Jacobs, Assistant Special Agent In-Charge from the New York Cyber Branch of the FBI, speaking on Trends & Priorities to Manage the Cyber Frontier.
This year's cyberSecure will consist of more than 100 speakers covering topics across six areas of focus including:
- Risk Management will address negligent insider threats, ransomware, and cyber insurance.
- Regulatory Changes and Effects will cover navigating the complexity of state, federal and international regulation requirements; rebuilding your compliance program to avoid costly penalties, and commercial litigation.
- Industry and Technical Topics will discuss the supply chain dilemma and combating exploitation of employee benefit plan information in targeted attacks.
- Benchmarking will evaluate patterns and trends of past cybersecurity incidents and your organization's cyber resiliency.
- Crisis Management looks at stress testing your crisis management strategies; tactics for mitigating data breach damages and government investigations best practices.
- Data Governance addresses IoT and the cloud, managing third party vendor risk, and working with C-Suites to set risk responsibilities across their organization.
"Cybersecurity and data security are topics that draw significant interest from our audiences across our sites," said Molly Miller, Chief Content Officer at ALM Media. "Our reporters are seeing these topics as creating some of the most pressing issues facing professionals across multiple industries."
"Our goal in this event is to help our attendees learn in two days what would otherwise take years or many missteps," said John Stuttard, Senior Vice President of Global Events at ALM Media. "ALM follows cybersecurity and data security trends closely. Our insights have allowed us to create the forum in which professionals can learn and evolve their companies' safeguards and practices."
For more information and to register for the cyberSecure 2017 conference, visit: http://www.almcybersecure.com.
ALM, an information and intelligence company, provides customers with critical news, data, analysis, marketing solutions and events to successfully manage the business of business.
Customers use ALM solutions to discover new ideas and approaches for solving business challenges, connect to the right professionals and peers to create relationships that move business forward, and compete to win through access to data, analytics and insight. ALM serves a community of over 6 million business professionals seeking to discover, connect and compete in highly complex industries. Please visit www.alm.com for more information and visit www.alm.com/events/ to learn about our upcoming events. Please follow us on Twitter at @ALMMedia.
Carrie Winans, Prosek Partners
212 279 3115 x218
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cyber-security-thought-leaders-set-to-gather-at-3rd-annual-cybersecure-conference-300549716.html