LOS ANGELES, April 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Winston Baker, the leading global producer of film finance conferences, will be presenting the 7th Annual International Film Finance Forum and addressing the theme of "Exploring Global Strategies for Film Financing, Risk Mitigation and New Distribution Avenues" on May 13, 2016 at the InterContinental Carlton Hotel in Cannes, France.
The notable speaking faculty will include keynote conversations with David Linde, Chief Executive Officer of Participant Media and Stuart Ford, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of IM Global. Additionally, panel discussions will be joined by:
- Robert Ogden Barnum, Founding Partner and Producer, Fortitude International
- Matthew Belloni, Executive Editor, The Hollywood Reporter
- Joseph Chianese, Executive Vice President, EP Financial Solutions
- Kenneth Deutsch, Partner, Latham & Watkins LLP
- James Andrew Felts, Co-founder and Managing Partner, Concourse Media
- Mark Hutchison, CPA, Partner, Armanino LLP
- Andrew Mason, Producer, Partner, Hopscotch Features Australia
- Erika Olde, Producer, Black Bicycle Entertainment
- Delphine Perrier, Partner, Highland Film Group
- Celine Rattray, Producer, Maven Pictures
- Jonathan Saba, Vice President of Marketing, Saban Films
- Dragos Savulescu, Financier and Producer, Rising Glen Entertainment
- Courtney Solomon, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Cinelou Films
- Sofia Sondervan, Producer, Dutch Tilt Film
- Mimi Steinbauer, Radiant Films International
- Benjamin Toh, Chairman, Cubix International and Managing Partner, D'Hive
Topics to be addressed include:
- State of the Industry: View from the Director's Chair
- Capitalizing on the Distribution Evolution
- Navigating the Co-Production Matrix
- Real World Marketing Strategies for Independent Films
- Getting Films Financed and Made Today
- Bridging East and West Sensibilities
Each year, the Cannes forum hosts filmmakers, financiers, producers, sales agents, buyers, and seasoned advisors. Attendees utilize the Winston Baker forum as an intimate way to stay connected with award-winning producers and active industry dealmakers, as well as make new contacts at a film festival which hosts thousands of people each year.
Sponsors and partners of the forum include D'Hive, The Hollywood Reporter, IM Global, Vine Alternative Investments, Armanino, EP Financial Solutions, Latham & Watkins LLP, Silver Reel, FilmFestivals.com, and Production Hub. More details on programming and registration are available on the forum website: http://filmfinanceforum.com/conferences/cannes/.
About Winston Baker
Winston Baker produces conferences globally for the entertainment industry addressing strategies for finance and growth. In particular, Winston Baker is the leading producer of film finance conferences, successfully creating and organizing the Film Finance Forum ® Series and hosting sold out conferences across the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, China, and Latin America. At each event, Winston Baker brings together the most seasoned and successful entertainment executives and financiers to address current trends within the entertainment business. For more information: www.WinstonBaker.com / @WinstonBaker.
SOURCE Winston Baker