LOS ANGELES, Dec. 14 /PRNewswire/ -- Digital Media Wire today unveiled its 2010 "25 Executives to Watch in Digital Entertainment" list, recognizing emerging leaders in the digital media and entertainment industry.
The honorees will be profiled online at www.digitalmediainsider.com and will be recognized in a special January feature on the DMWmedia.com website. Digital Media Wire will honor the group at an exclusive reception for industry leaders, members of the press and special guests at the 3rd Annual Digital Media Insider @ CES at the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas on January 8.
To request press registration for the event, please go to http://www.dmwmedia.com/form/press-registration-2010.
"Now for the second year, with this list, Digital Media Wire recognizes 25 of the most innovative, creative and forward-thinking executives in digital entertainment. These individuals and the companies they represent are building the content, technologies and business models that will shape the future of media and entertainment," said Digital Media Wire's CEO and Publisher Ned Sherman. "We are proud to recognize this impressive group. These are forward-thinkers who are embracing digital technologies and creating new opportunities for businesses and consumers alike."
The executives were selected by the editorial and executive team at Digital Media Wire. The 2010 honorees are:
- David Anderman, General Counsel, Lucasfilms
- Rob Barnett, Founder & CEO, My Damn Channel
- Rio Caraeff, President & CEO, VEVO
- Kevin Conroy, President, Univision Interactive Media
- Allen DeBevoise, Chairman & CEO, Machinima Inc.
- Denzyl Feigelson, CEO, AWAL (Artists Without a Label)
- Ashley Fenwick-Naditch, Producer, Sesame Workshop
- Kristin Frank, General Manager, MTV.com and VH1.com
- Ed Leonard, CTO, DreamWorks
- Zahavah Levine, Chief Counsel, YouTube
- Mitch Lowe, CEO, redbox
- Robb McDaniels, Founder, President & CEO, INGrooves
- Tero Ojanpera, EVP, Services, Nokia
- Jean-Briac Perrette, President, Digital & Affiliate Distribution and Content Distribution Strategy, NBC Universal
- Mark Pincus, CEO & Founder, Zynga
- John Pleasants, CEO, Playdom
- Nanea Reeves, Senior Vice President, EA Online Group
- Rohit Bhargava, SVP, Digital Strategy & Marketing, Ogilvy 360 Digital Influence / Author, Personality Not Included
- Avner Ronen, CEO, Boxee
- Richard Rosenblatt, Co-Founder, Chairman & CEO, Demand Media
- Sheryl Sandberg, Chief Operating Officer, Facebook
- David Straus, Co-Founder & CEO, Withoutabox (IMDB, an Amazon company)
- Robert Tercek, President, Digital Media, OWN
- Phil Wiser, Co-Founder, Chairman & President, Sezmi
- Philip Yun, CEO, NHN USA
For more information, visit www.digitalmediainsider.com.
About Digital Media Wire, Inc:
Digital Media Wire is an events, news, and publishing company serving the digital entertainment & media industry since May 2000. Digital Media Wire produces executive forums featuring the leading executives in digital media and entertainment. Digital Media Wire also publishes an authoritative daily email newsletter and industry directory. For more information, please visit: www.digitalmediawire.com.
SOURCE Digital Media Wire