NEW YORK, June 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Reduced operational costs and need to provide superior customer experience are contributing toward the growth of the digital signature market"
MarketsandMarkets forecasts the global digital signature market to grow from USD 512.5 million in 2015 to USD 2.02 billion by 2020, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 31.6%. Major growth drivers of the digital signatures market are reduced business operational costs, superior customer experience, and enhanced security and control.
"North America is expected to have the largest market share"
The North America region is expected to continue being the largest revenue generator region for digital signature vendors for the next five years followed by Europe. This is mainly because of the presence of various developed economies such as Canada and the U.S., and because of high focus on innovations through R&D and technology. The high penetration of digital signature in multiple verticals, such as finance, legal, and Human Resource (HR), is driving the market in the region.
The study validates the market size of segments and sub-segments through secondary research and in-depth primary interviews. Various industry leaders in Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 companies were contacted for primary interviews. The in-depth interviews were conducted with CEOs, marketing directors, other innovation and technology directors, and executives from various key organizations operating in the digital signature market.
- By Company type – Tier 1- 30%, Tier 2- 40%, Tier 3- 30%
- By Designation – C-Level – 72%, Director Level- 14%. Others- 14%
- By Region – North America- 57%, Europe-14%, Asia-Pacific- 29%
The report includes the study of key players offering digital signature solutions and services: Adobe Systems (U.S.), Inc., DocuSign (U.S.), Inc., Gemalto, Inc. (Europe), Secured Signing Ltd. (U.S.), SIGNiX (U.S.), Ascertia Limited (U.K.), Entrust Datacard Corporation (U.S.), eSignLive (U.S.), IDenTrust, Inc. (U.S.), and RPost Technologies (U.S.). Furthermore, the report also includes in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in the digital signature market with their company profiles, SWOT analysis, recent developments, and key market strategies.
The report will help the market leaders or new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the market into various sub-segments, covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments. The market numbers are further split across different end users and regions.
2. This report will help in the better understanding of the competitors and in gaining more insights to better one's position in the market. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, which includes competitor ecosystem, mergers and acquisitions, integrations and expansions, and collaborations of various market vendors. Besides, there are company profiles of ten players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can put one ahead of the competitors.
3. The report also helps in understanding the overall growth of the market. It provides information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03659095-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/digital-signature-market-by-solution-by-services-by-deployment-by-application-and-by-region---global-forecast-to-2020-300281926.html