LONDON, July 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
DIY Childcare Vouchers are delighted to announce their launch, set to save business owners thousands of pounds, and cut the complications relating to the UK government's childcare voucher scheme.
It is well known amongst working parents that tax relief for childcare is available - even lower tax bracket parents can save up to £934 per year, with an up to £402 per parent saving for employer.
Childcare voucher services have been set up by many large corporate providers to handle this scheme, and typically charge 3-9% of £2916 ie up to £262.44 per employee. This can get hugely expensive for SME owners with multiple employees.
"There has long been a need for clarity in this area," says Andrew Cazalet, Chartered Tax Adviser and Director of DIY Childcare Vouchers. "We are offering a fixed one off price of £147, regardless of the amount of employees, for business owners to undertake the administration themselves and save themselves thousands of pounds compared to traditional providers. Our solution is created by specialist tax advisers not a large corporate employee benefit solutions consulting company."
The scheme is targeted at working parents paying for childcare and SME business owners in the UK wanting a low cost childcare voucher solution. The set up takes half an hour or less to implement and full email support is provided. Updates are guaranteed for any change in tax law or practice for the next three tax years.
The website DIY Childcare Vouchers covers
- How Childcare Voucher work?
- How much you can contribute?
- What can they be used for?
- Childcare Vouchers calculator
- How to get them?
- Changes in the law re Childcare Vouchers
The DIY Childcare Voucher Toolkit Includes:
- Manual showing how to implement the Childcare Voucher Scheme with a detailed action list
- Template documents for immediate use - clients just enter company name and employee details then print to paper or pdf
- Short video explaining how to implement the scheme
- Simple instructions on how to register a nanny with OFSTED so they qualify for vouchers
- Unlimited email support
For more information visit http://www.diychildcarevouchers.co.uk/
SOURCE DIY Childcare Vouchers